5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by Kostis

3.0 out of 5 stars Silicone Case cover for Iphone
Works as described but I feel that you are better with a proper case for protection and this will not fit a standard case if fitted to Iphone
Published 4 months ago by cmaster

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 3 Feb 2012
This review is from: Black Designer Soft Silicone Case Cover For iPhone 3G 3GS (Electronics)
I haven't bought any other similar products in order to be able to compare, but this one suits me just fine and I don't think I will need to change it. I use it for my iPhone 3G, to which it fits perfectly! It leaves the appropriate space for the buttons and the camera, and I also find it very stylistic, although this is rather a personal point of view. The only negative comment I would make would be that it messed a bit with my screen-protector in one of its edges, while trying to remove it, but you could say that I could have been a bit more careful. In my opinion, good value for money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Feb 2012
Mr. E. MCCAFFERTY (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Decent product, looks good. Comfortable to hold and has stood up to wear and tear - so far! Fit isn't absolutely perfect but no real grumbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft silicone case for iPhone 3G, 24 July 2012
A smart, stylish black silicone case that fits snugly on my iPhone. I am very pleased with this purchase and I would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Jun 2012
This is an absolutely fantastic case for the Iphone 3GS! Very reasonable, good quality and very durable. It also looks great and protects your phone from any drops or knocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great cover!, 13 July 2012
The price, the look, the feel. It's all perfect. I have girly tastes, yet as many reviews claim, this (to me) does not appear to be masculine in looks. This case is durable, it lets me reach all the buttons and has a very classic and chic multi-dimentional finish to it. Much classier than a plain black case.

It has not (and will not) scratch my iphone as it is polished plastic (unlike some reviews said), except on the outside edges where the plastic is raised with tiny bumps to help you grip on to your phone.

I am very very pleased with the good quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 12 Jun 2012
This is a great cover at a great price. It looks very stylish and it's nice you can see the apple at the back. Made from good sturdy, yet flexible plastic. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin, 14 May 2012
I oredered it, it arrived the next day. I inserted the iphone into the case, it fitted. It loks as though it was mad with the case on it. I am pleased. I have dropped it the phone. it did not crack or break

5.0 out of 5 stars Case for iPhone 3g, 21 April 2012
A super case, just what I had been looking for! It is durable, looks professional and cool. It is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case - Value for Money, 21 April 2012
I have bought a lot of silicone cases for iPhone but all those were very flimsy and looked very cheap. I am used to be on calls for a long time and it used to be very difficult to hold the phone.

This case looks great. I liked the grip, it is very easy to hold the phone. The design looks great as well.

Value for Money. I would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 18 Mar 2012
I bought this case after having my old one for over 4 years which moved from iPhone to iPhone that I had. After a long period of time it was getting incompatible each time as I was using it with the wrong model iPhone. I then decided to get this case off Amazon and can say that I am very pleased with it. Shame that my 3GS is getting upgraded soon as this I would love to carry on using this case. Very good case for price would recommend it.

ARRAY(0xa89ccab0)