on 30 May 2012
I've purposely waited for a few weeks so that I could see if there was any difference to my lines, as I think I was expecting too much initially. After the first few times using the Dermawand on my face although I felt a nice glow, and my complexion felt fresher, I didn't see any real changes. Now after 6 weeks my nose to mouth lines are far less noticable and the skin seems to have smoothed out. The laughter lines at the corner of my eyes are also finer and I am working on the ones round my mouth. My tolerence level is higher now and so the dial on the wand has had to be increased to s stronger pulse, but nevetheless it is still nowhere near maximum. I have started using it on my arms and above my knees, and I'm hoping for progress there, albeit from my experience so far, I am not expecting an overnight miracle. It's very important to put on enough moisturiser before using the wand or the contact isn't efficient. When you have a nice moisturised base on the impulses can be felt without even contact with the skin which is a strange tingly feeling. Make sure that you also put plenty on after a treatment as it then soaks in really well. All in all though I was a little unsure to start with, I am now very happy with the wand. A word of advice though, I've made this a part of my daily routine, and I'd recommend that once started, it does need to be continued as a maintenance plan as opposed to a quick fix.
on 14 April 2015
A very useful gadget for a face maintenance program I am using it only once a day and already can see a difference in a short time. I think it is worth it as a cost effective item . A salon treatment would be a lot more money to achieve the same results. I do not mind the sensation on the skin as it prickles ,you get used to this quickly.
on 26 March 2015
I'm afraid I don't see any positive difference in my skin after using this product. I don't find it particularly pleasant to use and having no on/off switch is inconvenient. However, my main issue is that it seems to have caused thread veins.
on 30 June 2012
I got the Dermawand yesterday in the mail. I studied the booklet and cleaned my face and started using it and the tinkle affect I can still feel long after using it which means the circulation has been activated bringing fresh oxygen to the skin. In the evening I watched the DVD that comes with the product and used the Dermawand again as explained. I noticed a real improvement in the eye area as the puffiness was reduced and got a eye lift making the eyes more wider. Also the ozone really cleans out the pores of the skin and it is much smoother and the skin feels like it can actually breath which I haven't felt since I was a child. I don't think it will help if a person continues smoking and still expect a miracle, also sleepless nights don't help as well as being over stressed all the time. I think you have to reduce the stress to a tolerable amount and drink allot of water and use the product as explained and use it regularly. I'm actually glad I bought it.
I also was pleased that it came with a lovely pink zip trouse.
By the way I'm 59 and really needed a lift.
on 2 March 2016
I have been using this for about six weeks now ,once a day to begin with and then twice a day more recently. Can not say it has made any difference to my skin, wrinkles or lines, except perhaps over my upper lip. Its very disappointing as other reviews were so positive. Going to keep using it as it cost a lot and perhaps I will get an improvement over time.
9/3/2016 After one month of daily use the machine has lost power and I am trying to return it. Not at all happy and reducing from 2 to one star
on 6 February 2015
I have been using the dermawand for 5 weeks now morning and evening as instructed, and have definitely noticed an improvement in skin texture, and having a more youthful appearance. I think if you are looking to buy any other expensive gadget, then try this one first, you won't break the bank.
on 16 July 2015
It's okay and appears to make a difference but obviously needs to be used regularly, I still use Eva Fraser face exercises on a daily basis which when used alongside this really do show results.
on 8 November 2013
I have been using Dermawand for about 2 years. Used it everyday for first 6 weeks & then 2/3 times per week.
If used correctly this is a truly amazing product! My friends comment on the appearance of my skin & most have purchased Dermawand on my recommendation. I shall be turning 60 in 2 weeks but my skin has the appearance of a 40 ur old. My lines are almost diminished & my eye lids are no longer wrinkled. Skin care products are absorbed better & makeup application easier
on 16 October 2011
great product if used as directed.I have noticed a differnce in my fine lines,also my skin looks clearer and smoother.Yes I am pleased with this purchase.
on 7 July 2014
I bought the dermawand 2 weeks ago , and have used it twice aday , my skin looks lovely and smooth and lines reduced , I was going to have botox but thought I would try this first ,really glad I bought it, for the money its very good value .