Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£4.75+ Free shipping

on 7 September 2012
Excellent value for money and a very attractive classical design. Do have to be dried properly even after coming out of the dishwasher or they will stain.
on 13 July 2014
I'm very happy with these. They're reasonably substantial, and shiny, and finished well, with no sharp edges. I've had them for a while, they've come out of the dishwasher looking like new, and I haven't noticed any stains.
on 21 June 2013
I like these spoons. Classical design, adequate weight, and good 'feel' in mouth and hand, And excellent value. Just what I wanted.
on 18 February 2012
These were bought for our work canteen and they seem to be of good quality and withstand washing in the dishwasher
on 25 April 2014
These spoons are good quality, good length, deep spoon and good to handle. Very good price, you can buy cheaper elsewhere but the spoons are thin and sharp in the mouth. Look no further buy Dubarry.
on 2 August 2013
I wanted some replacement everyday tea spoons and these are excellent, good strong steel that will not bend easily and a very acceptable price. Very fast delivery
on 22 August 2014
These look really good quality spoons. Quite solid looking and with a pleasing design. Unfortunately not dishwasher-proof and after just 2 washes they have all rusted- especially on edges so will have to discard. Thought they were too good to be true at this price.
on 4 June 2014
I was very pleased with these spoons. Very good quality for the low price. I got a set for my daughter who seems to lose teaspoons that go to school in the kids lunch boxes
on 18 March 2014
I have been using these for a while now, I'm very happy with them, look exactly like the picture, the metal is smooth and edges rounded, feels nice to hold and eat from. Have been in the dishwasher many times and still look like new. Teaspoons have a habit of vanishing in our home so will definitely buys these again when the time comes.
on 18 February 2013
I ordered these teaspoons as a top up, we always seem to run out due to the dishwasher. These spoons are good. They arrived very quickly and I was surprised how good the quality is for the very low price. I would recommend. They have been through the dishwasher and still look the same. The weight is good too.

See one answered question