5.0 out of 5 stars Jane R Astropsychologist
When I purchased this book I expected it to be purely on the Nodes. I already have a few of the limited number of Node books and I rate this book right up there with the best of them.
Published on 5 May 2009 by Jane R

3.0 out of 5 stars It took a while to get to the point...
I wanted to know more about Luna Node astrology as most Astrologers don't go into it in any great detail, therefore I got this book.

Well, if you read this book from beginning to end, it takes it time getting to what you got the book for but when it does it all falls into place (it talks about aspects to nodes, very interesting).

So if you want to...
Published 23 months ago by Martin D

5.0 out of 5 stars Jane R Astropsychologist, 5 May 2009
This book is fantastic value for money as it covers the outer planets from a really practical and insightful angle, Saturn (and its Returns), an inspired look at Jupiter, the astrology of Mid-life, plus an accomplished discussion of karma and reincarnation. All the chapters synthesize the message of the Nodes.
I have a few books on the Saturn Returns and Mid-life Astrology, none of which are as informative, direct and accessible. And with this book I now have them 'under one roof.'
When I got the book I went straight to the section on the Nodes and their aspects, and this book actually mirrored my life experience of my Nodal Axis, as if the author had insider knowledge.
Elizabeth's writing style is warm, down-to-earth and easy to read (no mean feat for an astrology oracle).
Many books state that they have something for both the beginner and the experienced but in this case it is definitely true.
My only question is - "When is her next book due out?"

east to read

5.0 out of 5 stars tony UK: a wonderful book, 25 Aug 2009
This is a great book. inspirational in fact. For the past three months i have re-read passages and taken it with me on trips abroad etc to remind myself of how certain things along the astrological domain may work and influence us.
The book is very clear and the the main astro/planet functions incorporated with Jungian concepts are worth exploring.
I enjoyed this book immensely and have recommended it to friends looking to try to getting to 'know themselves': It helped me!
The methodology section is very helpful and although it is not strictly a self-help book, it is probably the best i have ever read.
E Spring's writing is deceptively easy to read, but the author makes it also very clear that life has it victory's and conflicts, seeking to resolve them through patience, time, character, fate, planetary transits, etc.
A wonderful book: you will definitely get much out of it!

3.0 out of 5 stars It took a while to get to the point..., 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: North Node Astrology: Rediscovering Your Life Direction and Soul Purpose (Kindle Edition)

So if you want to know about Luna Node astrology, you can't go wrong with this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Illuminating!, 8 Feb 2013
I found the information in this book uncannily accurate at times and it helped me to become much more aware of aspects of myself that I had sort of known but not consciously grasped hold of. It was really helpful in that way.

To get the most out of it though I found it best to come at it from all angles. I have Libra north node in the 12th with south in Aries in the 6th so I read the Libra/Aries chapters, the Pisces/ Virgo, the 7th/ 1st axis and whatever else it was, I can't remember now.
In some ways the Pisces/Virgo was the most helpful, probably because I was already aware of much of the Libra/Aries axis because of my Aries Sun but the Pisces/ Virgo chapter had a lot to say about me that I recognised on reading, but hadn't previously been so aware of.

It certainly helped me understand myself more, and to have more trust in my strengths, but I can't really say that I'm any the wiser really about my actual 'path'. Despite that I'm really glad I bought the book and I got plenty out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 26 Jan 2014
An easy to follow book on how to find your soul purpose. I recommend this to anyone interested in this subject. Amazing findings.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good beginner's book., 14 Mar 2014
Ce Moore - See all my reviews
The two last chapters were the only ones that brought something new and interesting to me. They show a deep understanding of what astrology should be about and how a good astrologer should approach his/her trade. Excellent stuff.
The rest of the book is a re-hash of well known concepts and analysis of the Nodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those who are new to the concept of South and North Nodes, 15 Feb 2013
I had never heard of North nodes before this year when a friend started talking to me about the subject My interest caught I bought this book and it was a joy to read I loved her understanding of Jungian psychology that she brings to Astrology I thoroughly recommend this book to everyone and especially those who do not have a deep understanding of Astrology. You will have a very much better understanding once you have read this very enlightening book

5.0 out of 5 stars North Node Astrology - Soooo interesting!, 3 Jun 2014
The Nodes were something I really hadn't thought much about until I came across Elizabeth's Spring's Facebook page, which was explaining the principles of the North Node in the Natal Chart .

[...]

I have always been interested in my Natal Chart - it seemed to me that it could be used in the same way that sailors use tide timetables and chart of the seas showing rocks and safe harbours to guide us through life.
The connection between astrology and Jung's work also interested me deeply, so I bought the book and was hooked from that point on. The comments on the my nodal aspects in the book (Gemini/Sagittarius) rang true and set me studying them more deeply. I thoroughly recommend this book, and if you are a beginner to astrology, have a look at her new book
"Lifting the Veil; Becoming Your Own Best Astrologer" as it helps to put the Nodes in context.