5.0 out of 5 stars Character Development
I can't think of a better place to build ones character than in a fantasy land filled with such fantastic characters! I love that the author looks beyond the cotton candy and balloons to actually see the people around her. It gave me my 'people-watching fix' for the day just by reading this wonderful story!
Published on 20 Sep 2011 by mrs_rsl

1.0 out of 5 stars Bizarre stories
Having read a few other books on tell alls from CMs of Disney I was eager for another one. Sadly this one was very poor. The stories were quite ludacrous and bizarrely told. I wont be getting any more segments.
Published on 14 Sep 2011 by rmdo92

5.0 out of 5 stars Character Development, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: Mouseschawitz - My Summer Job of Concentrated Fun (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is why I will never work at a theme park., 18 Jun 2012
A very dark and witty look at working at a large American theme park. It gives a very interesting insight into the inner workings of what must be one of the worst jobs in the States. I very much doubt that the European version would be much better. The authors writing stile is very reminiscent of a old friend regaling you with an old story over a cup of tea. I just wish it had been a little longer. Ah well, saving stuff for the next book, I hope!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not So Mad About the Mouse!, 26 April 2012
A thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining read about what REALLY goes on behind the scenes at "The Happiest Place on Earth!" The author gives us a delightful and hilarious peek behind the curtain at the Magic Kingdom. Parts of it made me laugh so hard that my sides hurt, but in a way it almost makes you feel sorry for the Disney CMs (Cast Members) and the ordeal they endure on a daily basis to entertain tourists at the Orlando, Florida USA resort. Great reading!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bizarre stories, 14 Sep 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Very short - doesn't qualify to be a book, 25 Nov 2011
The shortest book I've ever read. A very strange style of writing, I felt as though I hadn't really got into it and it finished. Could have been so much better. Very disappointed and not worth paying for.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WORTH THE MONEY DONT BUY IT!!, 19 Nov 2011
I am the biggest wdw fan and love all the "behind the scenes books" and I think this "authour" was counting on it . The "book" - I use the word loosely as it only has about 3 different short stories in it- is about a girl going to work at disneyworld . If you look on the internet you can find better and more interesting stories for free so my advice would be not to waste your money -If you do I won't say I told you so!!!