5.0 out of 5 stars Good....for her
So this is a fantastic product for my partner, it seems to make her very comfortable during a nights sleep whilst she is growing our little turnip inside her.

Published 15 months ago by Mr.CS

3.0 out of 5 stars Went flat!
Published 20 months ago by Ms Vanessa Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Good....for her, 13 Jun 2013
This review is from: PILLOW PLEASURE (TM) BIG C U MATERNITY SUPPORT PILLOW WITH COTTON CASE

Its also fantastic for making me sleep on the floor/sofa/spare bed due to the fact it seems to dominate a whole double bed with its gigantic nature. Gents, the picture really doesn't do the size any justice. Its massive. It hugs her in a way I simply couldn't nor that she would want me too. We recently took it away with us for a few days and it filled the whole boot of the car.

Other uses for the pillow include;
A bouncy castle
Barricade the door
'3rd' man in the bed
A large 'whacker' (dont wind up a pregnant women)

Just think before you agree to have this invade your much fought over space in your bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars And Zzzzzzzz, 12 Jan 2012
Well I must admit I was dubious as to how much of a difference a cushion could make to the awful nights sleep I seem to get now I am 29wks pregnant but after reading the reviews on here I thought it sounded well worth a try.

I have SPD (that hip problem) and am always waking up having rolled onto my back and this hash helped with both. My hips are much less painful and I can't roll onto my back properly no matter how much I want to! It's like sleeping in a big cuddle :)

Well worth it if you are having issues getting comfy or are suffering with SPD.

Now for them to invent something to stop me needing a wee 3 times a night ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Went flat!, 18 Jan 2013
I suffer with a bad back and this pillow was just what I wanted to replace the 6 pillows that I used to wrestle around with all night. I was delighted with it when it arrived. So big and fluffy and sooooo comfortable it was like sleeping in a cloud. This didn't last though and now the fibres have knitted together and it is flat,hard and lumpy with parts empty of filling. This is despite regular plumping up. I know it is for pregnant people and maybe not designed to be used for over a year but for a pillow it was pricey and I expected it to last. I'm in two minds whether to get a new one as I miss the comfort but don't want to spend the money on something that doesn't last.

3.0 out of 5 stars The pillow does the job, I have been using ..., 26 Nov 2013
The pillow does the job, I have been using it throughout the pregnancy, it does keep me snug and prevents me from rolling on my belly and relieves the pressure on my hips. However, the filling thins and flattens out at the top after very little use, unfortunately. So I use it with a pillow which can be quite uncomfortable. Also, the internal hem (from the side of the neck) is so stiff and actually ends up hurting me (again, the pillow i put on top of it helps prevent that).

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 3 Feb 2014
As a male who is not pregnant, I also found this to be incredibly comfortable - I prefer to make to raise it up onto the headrest to make a sort of arm chair pillow that I can sit up in and watch telly. Marvelous.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am never getting out of bed again!, 20 Nov 2011
I am 30 weeks pregnant and a few weeks ago my sleeping got worse than normal, ( i didnt sleep very well before i got pregnant anyway). I decided to give in and just buy a maternity pillow. I looked around at a few but when i saw this one that was it! I did wonder if it would give me much support as it is hollow spiral fibre - i know with hollow fibre pillows you have them for a weeks and they go as flat as a pancake like you've had them years. This pillow though, did not disappoint. The first couple of nights hurt my neck a little but the third night, when i had found the right place to have it around my shoulders i slept so well. It is huge so my husband has had to move into the spare room but that was going to be the plan anyway as i got bigger. I have also been suffering with pelvic dysfunction - the ligaments in my lower back and the muscles down my front by my pubic bone have been killing me especially. My mobility has been affected and movement hurts. Although when i turn over in bed it still hurts, i have found since using this pillow that discomfort has actually eased during the day when walking, working etc. I guess as my pelvis is alligned better during the night it gives the muscles a break and some support. I think it is excellent value and i will be using it as a nursing pillow after our daughter is born too. THis pillow is also brilliant as it means because it runs down both sides of your body when you turn over you dont have to move the pillow with you and adjust it, you just turn over and the pillow is already on the other side! This makes it easier to get back to sleep. I love this pillow, i love the support it gives. I am not looking forward to when i have to give up sleeping with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, 25 May 2013
Item was exactly what my spouse need to get some proper sleep. Only downfall is that the pillow has now replaced me in bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my sanity!, 12 Aug 2014
I bought this pillow when I was about 28 weeks pregnant, 2 years ago. It saved my sanity! I have meant to post a review ever since. I had 24hr nausea throughout my entire pregnancy that I learned to live with okay by snacking - first 17 weeks were the worst - and could not sleep lying down as nausea was at its worst when flat - later my bump would also not let me lie on my side or flat. When I finally splurged on this pillow, it was amazing! I had about 4 normal pillows proped up behind this one and could sleep sitting upright with both arms leaning on either side and my head in the middle...and another pillow under my knees. Crazy when I look back, but would have lost my mind without this pillow. I had a c-section and could not manage to lie down flat then either for many months, and still used the pillow! (other women reading this, do not worry as I seemed to be the only one among my friends who had all this! but if you are suffering, this will hopefully help!).

Quick tip - it takes a bit of effort to perfect the position for you. I think I had the top of this pillow coming around my shoulders and another big square pillow on top that supported my head...and a few other standard pillows behind. It is worth the effort to spend some time playing around with different positions until you feel comfortable - especially if you are not able to sleep on your sides. I think I also used the bottom part of this pillow from one side or the other to go under my knees at times. It is great, you just need to make it work for you!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 5 Feb 2013
At first I thought this was great but less than two weeks of using it and it is really flat and in some places there is no filling at all, very poor product

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must have!!!!, 22 April 2014
Best pillow ever! Took over half the bed and had to fight my partner for it at times, but boy did I sleep good during pregnancy! A definite must have for any mum (and dad) to be!!!

PILLOW PLEASURE (TM) BIG C U MATERNITY SUPPORT PILLOW WITH COTTON CASE