on 14 June 2013
I am a fan of the tv series and purchased this for that reason I do enjoy playing it but find some points disappointing the characters mouths move but apart from that are stiff and slide in and out sideways. I have the Law and Order game on my laptop and this uses animated characters to tell the story I like that better. Also I got stuck on one puzzle which I believe dose not allow enough time and can't get past that to continue that particular story.
on 29 October 2012
this app has bad grapics, needs a loading screen everytime you move to a new location, no voice for the ncis team and to top that the game is pretty unresponsive to drag-and-drop controls. AVOID! SAVE YOUR MONEY!
on 9 July 2014
Can you help me please I'm having trouble getting this app to download. I love the tv series and would like to see what the game is like
on 26 March 2013
this game is great i love it the grafics are excellent i love these games where you have to figure thinks out
on 21 July 2013
This app is okay it would be so much better if the graphics were better and u could see the characters mouths moving when there talking.
on 14 August 2014
on 15 August 2013
kept the brain working looking for the clues to the cases and the talk between the characters can be very good at times