5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Desert Wellies!
Well made desert wellies for the price. Much thicker crepe soles than some of the others I've seen - this makes them more comfortable and longer-lasting. Comfortable fit, good looking clasic casual wear shoe.
Published on 15 Mar. 2012 by Dr. S. Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
These Desert Boot variants are OK for style. I bought a size 11 but these came up small, and rather like a 10.5. I'm rubbish at bothering to send things back so I thought I'd break them in, and after a while of doing lots of walking, they did break in and became relatively comfy.

Published 22 months ago by R. BRAMBLE

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 31 May 2013
R. BRAMBLE (London) - See all my reviews

Sadly, you get what you pay for. 4 months later, the soles are cracked. The heels now have multiple holes in them. You know, they are more like a grid rather than holes, where you can see how they built up the sole. Still, I carried on with them as my general purpose walking shoes. Until the winter rains kicked off again at the end of May and water went straight to my feet. I have to compare these with the Hush Puppies Desert Boots I brought before these. They were twice the price of these but they are still around. The soles are thinner on the Hush Puppies, but then I've had them over a year. And they don't leak.

So, should you buy these?
+ Maybe get the next size up?
+ I reckon they'll be good for occasional wear
- But if you want them to be a durable pair that you always use, perhaps not

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value Desert Wellies!, 15 Mar. 2012
Dr. S. Morris "Doc Holliday" (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars If the shoe fits - buy a second pair!, 1 April 2012
I ordered these as a stop gap not expecting much.

I'm delighted with them. Shoes are often a mute point with me but these fit so well and are so
comfortable that I'm seriously considering buying a second pair to spread the wear over the two.

I wear them all day and never tire of them. You can wear them all day and forget you even have them on.
Also if trainers make your feet sweat - these breathe so no sweat. I love them.

I can't recommend these highly enough to fellow Amazonians

UPDATE: Having worn them for a fortnight and found them to be the most comfortable
footwear I own I have ordered and received a second pair - to keep for best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crepe Sole Wears Quickly, 14 Mar. 2014
These are very comfortable boots and I have purchased several pairs over the last 12 months for myself and also for a relative. Unfortunately the sole wears out after 4 to 6 weeks. The sole looks like solid crepe but it is a honeycomb of crepe and they wear through far too quickly. once the sole is cracked they let in water. I have just purchased a Sole Repair Kit from amazon to resole a pair, If this works I shall resole the other pairs. I like these boots but I shall not be buying any more til the sole problem is sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots.., 30 Mar. 2012
Bought one pair, will buy another pair soon..

Nice soft boots, that don't feel restrictive.
I do recommend pre-treating with some suede protector though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Roamers Boots., 3 July 2012
These boots are of a decent enough quality at a low price.The sole is slightly thicker than most and is very flexible. uppers look good and will take cleaning with a proper wire type brush.Size is accurate and all-in-all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Aug. 2013
really comfortable boot and for the price they do keep their shape and quite smart looking.would reccommend to a friend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Mens Classic Suede Leather Desert Boots (Apparel)
Decent quality, comfortable and stylish. Very good value, I don`t often buy footwear unless I`m in a shop, but these boots are well worth the money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOTS, 24 Mar. 2013
I ordered one size too big (10 instead of 9) on the basis that I might wear thicker socks. Seems to have been a sensible idea.
The first thing I noticed about these boots is the quality look and feel. They really look good.
They are very comfortable.
What more can I say. I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 22 Dec. 2013
thanks well happy decent well made and fit comfortable you cant go wrong at this price will be back cheers !

Mens Classic Sand Suede Desert Boots UK 8