5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good quality shirt
I needed a cheap few shirts to keep me going at a temporary job having not had to wear them for work in at least a decade. I am obese and needed the big collar sizes and this shirt met all that I needed. I didnt expect much for the price but I was shocked when they arrived.

Published on 18 Aug 2012 by Andy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great shirt
This shirt is exactly what you pay for. I was fishing around, hoping to find a decent high-ish quality shirt for a reasonable price, so I thought I'd try this one out. Its an acceptable shirt, but it feels like cardboard basically - its not high quality, its not a particularly comfortable shirt.

You pay for what you get - but I would recommend paying the extra...
Published 20 months ago by Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good quality shirt, 18 Aug 2012

Very comfortable to wear, extra buttons on the front as replacements and the fabric does not scream cheap. They dry very fast too which means that ironing can need steam just because the fabric needs moisture.

I only bought the white & silver colours so I cant testify to their colourfastness

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 Mar 2014
My husband is always complaining of shirts being too short and does not like the new 'cutaway' collar style. This shirt fitted well, was long enough, had the right collar and was a flattering colour as a bonus. A very satisfactory Christmas present

5.0 out of 5 stars New shirt, 23 Jan 2013
Husband needed a new dress shirt for speical occasions to go with his YSL suit. Also found he needed to go a size! very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burgundy Shirt, 18 April 2012
A good quality product at a good price, which was receaved very quickly through the post. I have not used this company before but would be very happy to use them again in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a great shirt, 13 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mens Poly/Cotton Shirt - Long Sleeve (Apparel)

You pay for what you get - but I would recommend paying the extra £5-10 for getting a much higher quality shirt. I don't really like the feel of cardboard on my skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars shirt, 27 Nov 2013
S. Flynn (nort east england) - See all my reviews
arrived early and fits. keeps its colour despite many washes etc etc etc and so on ad infinitum yade yade ya

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality!, 13 Sep 2013
Lovely shirt, very good quality and loads of room, great length and washes well. Will definitely be ordering another. Looking for a pink one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 2 April 2013
Colour not quite as in picture but even nicer. Perfect fit. Smart for the office but not over the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas shirt, 12 Dec 2012
Yes, good value for money. Fits well - was for a tall man with long arms and a bit of a paunch. Bought it because it was the only reasonably priced burgundy shirt I could find in November 2011 and I wanted something other than blue and checkered fabric for my husband to wear around Christmas time.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice shirt, 22 Aug 2012
Danno (Fakenham, Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
dont know what else to say apart from it fits well and there is enough material to be able to tuck it in and stay in even when you sit down. so it is good for me as i am not the smallest of people