5.0 out of 5 stars Tab at a touch
Great tab tool and compact on the Kindle. Now I can take it to rehearsals and (as long as there is wifi) I can look at a glance at what I should be playing. Good buy.
Published on 20 Feb. 2013 by Kickstarter

3.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate guitar tabs
This app is good, but if you bring up some of the songs it doesn't tell you until opened that it is tabs for bass when I wanted tabs for acoustic or electric.
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by Mr. D. Wortley

5.0 out of 5 stars Tab at a touch, 20 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars ultimate guitar tabs, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
excellent, clear and concise to use. The tab is easy to navigate, useful when you play both electric and bass guitars

4.0 out of 5 stars a bit of a let down, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
The tabs are really great but you can't get tab pro or that stuff so if that's what you want got this on android

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems on Kindle Fire, 17 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
I use the Ultimate Guitar website so a portable version of their huge tab database is a brilliant tool to have. The other reviews sound like separate handset technical issues to me. I have this app on my Samsung galaxy ace also with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a joy, 3 Sept. 2014
Mr. J. L. Kirby (Nottinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
This is an absolutely first rate app and although being a USA based app there is a bias towards US artists I couldn't knock it a star as everything else is superb.

Things that make it so good are little touches like where chords are shown in blue you tap and instantly get fingerings.

The scroll down feature is perfect for using on a small screen like the Kindle 7"

And, if the song is in your music library, you can tap to hear it from the app!

Big congratulations all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for budding guitarists and pros alike., 9 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
I love this app. Having only recently returned to playing guitar after a 20 break and knowing only the basics, this app has really helped accelerate my playing progress. So far there isn't a song I've thrown at it that it doesn't have and being able to play along with anything and everything you want is a great tool for learning. There are some in app add ons but the basic (one off payment) version is fine as it is. Favourite songs can be saved to view off line and therefore can be used without wifi.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect App For Rehearsals & Live Performances, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
I have this app installed on my Kindle Fire HD and I use it on my music stand in place of sheet music for learning, rehearsing and live performances of numbers. What I find particularly great is the transposition function - it really makes life easy (after all, we can't all sing in the original key!!!!!). The range of songs is without parallel and I am looking forward to making use of alternative tabs when playing bass as well as my Akai EWI4000s Wind Synth.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
works like it should, no issue's. like the ability to save favourites for when off line. good product worth money

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised it's so good, 21 April 2014
Michael R. Simmons (West Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
This is just what I wanted ....now I can learn what I want, when I want and where I want.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good app, not perfect, 1 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Ultimate Guitar Tabs (App)
A nice app, though it has a few foibles on the Kindle Fire. E.g. it opens by default in portrait mode; if you leave it in portrait mode then the Kindle's menu button at the bottom completely obscures the app's popup chords summary; navigating back in the app (e.g. after doing searches) is a bit fiddly, you have to keep opening the Kindle's menu tab and clicking the back arrow; lastly, there are some nice search filters, but not one for excluding songs that require a capo. Otherwise it has lots of good content, fairly easy to find, and I was soon playing some songs with it (though there are band/song omissions; and for some popular songs there are lots of different tab/chord entries, and it can be hard to work out which one is best without looking at each and trying them).

Ultimate Guitar Tabs