5.0 out of 5 stars good
It fits me perfectly, and is made of the quick drying sports material, I am going to buy another for summer, It probably wouldn't be good for larger busted ladies though, not without going up a size or two from normal.
Published on 19 Jan. 2013 by D. M. Topham

2.0 out of 5 stars do not buy if you have a bust
this would be a fine top for anyone who is a c cup or under, but above and it wont fit you.
Published on 18 Jun. 2012 by DavidJahn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars do not buy if you have a bust, 18 Jun. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 19 Jan. 2013
D. M. Topham - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking top, 4 Jan. 2013
Good looking top. I've worn it loads to the gym already and had lots of compliments from my husband. It's a close fit so maybe not so good if you're very busty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size 10, 16 Oct. 2013
The shirt is tight fitting and a lot longer than previously purchased tops of this kind. Size 10 is a snug fit. If you have bits on your tummy area you would rather cover I would purchase a bigger size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight !!, 7 Aug. 2013
It says "falls free from the body" in the product description , some hopes ! I have a 34 B bust (secrets out) so ordered a medium size. When I tried it on it stuck to my body like a second skin, most uncomfortable ,I was so cross that I put it straight in the charity bag !
Falls from the body, my * * * * !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Ladies Sports Tank, 2 Nov. 2012
These vest are good value for money, keep their shape, easy to wash, and are really light weight and so are good for exercise. I was so impressed I bought the company -- not really, I ordered another one though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Far far too big in sizing!, 14 Dec. 2013
I go to exercise classes regularly and needed a new top ordered a size 16 as I don't like them too tight across the bust. It came, it's huge. It fit my husband and he's a large in men sizes. Sorry it went back. Sort out your sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sport top amazing, 28 Nov. 2013
Lovely fit, I'm a size 12/14 and ordered a medium, fits perfect.

Lovely material and lovely to wash, no need for iron will definitely buy more

4.0 out of 5 stars odd sizing, 12 Mar. 2014
As other reviewers have said, you need to buy a size larger than you normally take to have a top that fits moderately well. I bought three tops and all were slightly different in the cut. You think that Hanes would have adjusted their sizing by now. One top has shrunk slightly after washing but not so much that it is too small. I shall watch to see if the others shrink.

Overall I am pleased with these tops as they are cheap and I only wanted them for the gym so they meet my criteria.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Hanes Ladies Womens Polyester Breathable Sports Tank Top Vest No Logo Sizes 10-18 (Apparel)
I was struggling to find suitable sleeveless gym tops that were not racer-back. This is pretty good. Quite thick fabric so not much stretch. I am a size 14 and the 14 fits OK. It's a bit low round the armholes so a sports bra will be seen but for the price I'm not that bothered. I would prefer it a little shorter in the body (I am only 5'2"). On the basis that all sportwear looks a bit dodgy and I wanted a functional top for high impact activty, this is fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›