Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.50+ Free shipping

on 18 April 2013
Used in conjuction with ghd styler protects all surfaces from being scorched and is therefore a must when using heated hair products,
on 8 August 2013
I have to write a review of this product, because, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS, but I left my straightners on ALL night while I slept last night - wrapped in this mat, obviously I did not realise until this morning, when I picked them up to use them this morning and the mat felt warm (yes just warm). I pulled the sraightners out, and they were pretty hot, as was the wire, so I am a very lucky girl, but it would have been a whole different story without this mat - and I am SO impressed with how they withstood the heat. I now have now worries about putting my hot straightners that I have just switched off in there - I think the mat can handle it!!!!
0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2011
This is exactly what I was looking for and fits my straighteners perfectly for travelling with. The product arrived very quickly and was priced adequately.
on 12 October 2012
I love this heat mat! Such a simple product that can make life a lot more simple!! My GHD's fit in it perfectly! thank you thank you thank you!! :D
on 4 September 2012
This is a very good heatproof mat also a travel pouch for hair straighteners. I am very well pleased with this item.
on 21 October 2012
Well made. Reassuring that you won't burn any of your surfaces. Nice pocket to store VHS when you are not using it.
on 1 October 2015
Purchased this as my new hair straighteners for some strange reason did not come with a mat (apart from a silly nylon thing which in no way did I trust to use for that purpose!). For the money these were absolutely fine and do that job perfectly. It's not a massive mat, not as wide as they usually are, but certainly fine for my straighteners. The only weird thing about them is that due to the material they are made from, they really collect any hairs off the floor and I find myself picking these off constantly before I can put the mat and straighteners away in the drawer!
on 30 December 2013
I bought this because I needed something to put the hair straighteners on to cool down. It's made of felt and very heat proof. Thank you for selling it at an affordable price - everyone should have one for safety reasons.
on 9 June 2013
perfect for my new ghd straighteners as my old ones were big and not very hot i never needed one of these as could just leave it to cool on the carpet. with the ghds i was a little worried, plus i have a new baby so didn't want to get into the habit of leaving straighteners on the floor ready for when baby is crawling. this mat works brilliantly, as well as being able to put them in, you can also wrap them around with the velcro strap this has. very good item indeed.
on 11 January 2014
Plain and simple, does exactly what it says on the tin. Works really well with my curling wand which gets so hot and has a perfect little slot to keep it in for travelling.