4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
It's a good product but I'm not keen on the scent it has, finding it a bit musty! It does calm the redness that some people find an issue though, so I would recommend the product and that's what I bought it for.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is still a great face oil and my skin felt amazing after, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
Really lovely quality, I would say it almost matches Trilogy but I didnt get the same level of hydration. Saying that, it is still a great face oil and my skin felt amazing after. It is still a wonderful, slightly cheaper alternative. I would recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll keep on using it, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
I use it every night, and when I wake up I have really hydrated skin and my acne is slightly reduced. However, it smells quite bad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Oil!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
Nothing beats this for a night treatment(I have tried many) I use every night before I go to bed(Because the skin renews itself when you sleep) & I have to say in the morning my skin is always well moisturised, beautiful and glowing. The oil itself also has amazing healing powers (Scars spots, ect) the fragrance is very musty and earthy but you get used to it and it doesn't linger, organic too. So worth it, glad I bought it, lasts ages. Will be a keeper in my skin regime.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love!, 18 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
The most amazing and luxurious of oils. Makes my skin glow on a morning, has a beautiful, comforting aroma and is great for a moistre booat and for more mature or drier skin. This is my second bottle, no other oil compares and what's more it's perfectly natural. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really is great, especially under foundation, 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
I've been in Thaialnd for 7 months and ran out of this a couple of months ago. I've missed it so much, as has my skin. It really is great, especially under foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars pai roseip oil, 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
I love this oil it is absaloutley georgus smells divine my second bottle i intend not to be without it leaves skin dewy soft i give this brand full star rating

5.0 out of 5 stars I have very sensitive skin & this feels great, no redness or hives, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
Just gorgeous. First application & my skin feels alive for the first time I can remember. I have very sensitive skin & this feels great, no redness or hives. Have now ordered day cream. Out goes all my other stuff. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best quality rosehip oil!, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
I have used rosehip oil for 5 years and am convinced it is wonderful natural anti-ageing serum. I wouldn't be without it and this brand's is the highest quality I have ever used

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommened - great facial oil., 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml (Misc.)
Brilliant oil - I have combination skin which is more dry than oily. Have tried a few oils - ren, clairns, body shop vitamin e. But none of them have really worked - either left my skin too greasy or too dry. This sinks in and I love the smell - (some folk might not!!) it disappears pretty quickly if you are worried. I have been using this every second night - no need for added moisturiser and my skin is looking great.

Pai Skincare Rosehip Omega 3 & 6 Fruit Oil - 30ml