on 28 June 2013
These feel like good quality, not see-through at all, pocket on back is a fair size for iPod and key. They are a very small size though. I am either a UK 10 or 12 depending on the brand. I ordered these in 12, expected them to be too big and they are pretty snug!! So either I am in urgent need of more running or these are small sizes! Rather tight on the waist and leg, in fact on the leg I got the marks on my skin from the rubber that prevents them from riding up. If between sizes, GO UP!
on 19 April 2013
I really like ronhill leggings, because they fit round your 'proper' waist so there is no risk of them working their way down as you run. The pocket in the back is handy for your key. The price was fab and delivery was swift.
on 8 October 2013
I ordered the Aspiration Contour Capris in Black, but was a bit concerned when the confirmation said that I had ordered the Contour Shorts. Nevertheless, the capris arrived and I was relieved to see that I had received what I was expecting.
The Capri leggings are the best I have owned - they fit well, keep their shape well despite repeated washing, and they don't ride up or ride down. I wear them for gym, running, spinning, circuits etc.
on 3 July 2012
good value for money, feel good quality and nice material ( breathable patch on back of lower leg). The wasit however is a little tight, given how nicely they fitted in the leg.
on 18 June 2013
I bought these based on positive reviews posted and am very pleased I did!
They are really comfortable and don't end up around my hips, which I hate, unlike my Gore ones.
Being plain black was also a plus point - psychologically I feel better when I run in stuff that doesn't have colour clashes!
I'll be getting another pair, I'm sure.
on 11 July 2013
these are a really nice length , a little longer than most capris and so more flattering if your legs are larger like mine ! the material is thinner than the long ronhill tights i have bought in the past but still nice and tight and not see through atall . the tights dont ride up whilst running and wash very well . Highly recommended and tru to size good value :)
on 23 October 2015
These running Capri are really lovely and comfortable. I'm normally a size 8-10 and the fit is perfect. I especially like the elasticated area around the stomach. It is so comfortable and firm and tight. It almost feels like it holds your stomach muscles in place and makes them work a little harder for you. It's hard to explain. The quality of the material is fantastic and I really like the colour too. They are quite flattering on really. They arrived very promptly and well packaged too. Highly recommend.
on 28 December 2012
Product fits really well, I'm 5'4" tall, nice grip around the bottom of the leg to stop the leggings riding up when doing a spin class. Was delivered very quickly.
on 21 May 2013
These are very comfortable and as described but sadly they only just cover the knee and are not as long as they appeared in the picture. So, I was rather disappointed.
on 24 December 2012
Aspiration Capri
They fitted lovely, move well when working out, allow your sking to breath and they do wash well.