on 18 April 2012
This case is terrific for on the road trips where your Ipad is exposed during alternated weather conditions.
The touchscreen is working great through the screen protector and all the in- and output ports are well protected.
on 2 July 2013
Great product and houses your iPad safely and securely although can be a little fiddely to get out. However would recommend this to anyone as I did to my mate and he was chuffed to bits with the one I ordered for him. Thank you
on 6 October 2014
bought it long time ago now and still going well, one of the removable flaps from the back is permanent off as the sound is better without it, has been treated hard by my son and prevented lots of accidents to the apple inside
on 21 April 2013
Having bought other cases in the past we thought that this was a little more expensive. However when we received it we understood why. Excellent and robust which is what we neeeded.
Would definitely recommend a must have.
on 17 July 2012
It's an enhancement and reassuring protection to my invaluable iPad that needs no further adulation BUT if you're going to use your iPad in adverse conditons like outdoors, on-site etc... it's a no Brainer!! Yes EVERYTIME!! 5*
on 10 May 2012
The Griffin I Pad cover is exactly as it says on the tin. complete military standard.

Very easy to fit, reasonably light with a ultra clear viewing sreen protector.

I would say a must for any I Pad owner.
on 20 November 2012
No synthetic smell of rubber or plastic. Nice rubber surfase, which works out also as a non slip functionality. The transparent cover is also well functioning, and it elimintes the need of the standard apple protection folio.
on 1 August 2014
Hi, thanks, I received the case but just hope that it will fit the iPad 4 as we won't be getting the iPad until my son goes back to school in September . It says on the packaging of the case, it is for new iPads and iPad 2.
on 6 March 2014
Well constructed and finished iPad case, however this is my 2nd purchase in 5 months as the previous Griffin not just 100% child proof! This case is living up to expectations and looks and feels as a quality product should!
on 24 February 2014
This is an excellent 'military grade' case for an ipad. I bought it for my 12 year old who managed to destroy his first ipad in only six months. The replacement is now snugly protected from abuse in the Griffin Survivor !