5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best jacket I've ever owned
Published 12 months ago by design_headaches@hotmail.com

3.0 out of 5 stars initially good, but disappointing durability
Published 20 months ago by stevie h

3.0 out of 5 stars initially good, but disappointing durability, 20 Jan 2013
As an ultra runner and multi-day mountain biker I was interested in this jacket on the strength of its minimal weight, reasonable waterproof qualities and some good web reviews. Initially I was very happy with it, and liked the large front map pocket and inclusion of a wired hood. However, I found that after a few months the inner coating started to de-laminate. This significantly affected the performance, and even in short showers I would get fairly wet. Last week the velcro wrist tab detached whilst I was fastening it. The jacket still performs well as a lightweight windproof, but if you can sacrifice a few extra grams you may want to go for something more durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best jacket I've ever owned, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Montane Men Minimus Jacket (Misc.)
Let's be honest this is not the most expensive waterproof jacket on the market but in its understated price point and incredible technical ability lies the heart of a lion. This jacket does everything and more than it promises. I've tired this in the snow of winter, up mountains and in the downpours of ultra marathons - it has never let me down. The other day during a heavy downpour (about 8 hours worth) all I had underneath was a light Ronhill Vizor top and yet I was warm and toasty enough because not only was I dry I was also protected from the wind.

The green version I purchased is bright enough to be seen (essential when running in the dark) but not too lurid to be worn out and about or on your daily commute. The fact that it rolls up to the size of a small sandwich and you have a jacked that I just wouldn't be without now.

Well done Montane!

5.0 out of 5 stars All round lite weight jacket., 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Montane Men Minimus Jacket (Misc.)
My son thought this was good for running and cycling in. Very light weight, good size front pocket and easily carried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Montane Minimus, 31 July 2012
Garry Richards (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Montane Men Minimus Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Excellent jacket, lightweight and waterproof good for running in and any time when it's wet and you value lightweight gear.Montane Minimus Waterproof Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 July 2014
Peter Jepson - See all my reviews
Waterproof and lightweight. Perfect for summer hiking anf golf.

5.0 out of 5 stars light, easy, perfect, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Montane Men Minimus Jacket (Misc.)
I did a lot of research before, ended up buying the montane minimus. using most of the time as a running jacket it turns out is also a nice overall in rainy and windy conditions. The jacket seems kinda expensive but for me worth it. Now I'll have to see the long term.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit on the neat side, 17 Aug 2013
This might be listed as an XXL range but its certainly more in the XL-I've had plenty of Montane products over the years and know their sizings- this one's off.

Montane Men Minimus Jacket - Black, Small