Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 19 November 2011
Well I have watched every series of hustle since it started and have always enjoyed it. I found the fact that this time the criminals were the good guys and the cops the bad was very refreshing. This series includes many more attempts to con people who deserve it.
While I now find that Hustle is getting more and more predictable it is still a good watch and I would recommend it to anyone.
on 17 April 2012
I rate this as one of the most fun packed, light hearted dramas put out by the BBC in recent years. Yes of course some of the stories are better than others, but each episode makes me want to come back for more. My only disappointment is when the final series comes to an end, but by having the DVD set at least I can watch them again.
on 28 January 2012
Over the last decade Hustle has entertained us con after con... and now we have this the second to last series and it really is bigger and better than ever before.

This group of con artists containing the acting talents of Adrian Lester, Robert Glenister, Robert Vaughn, Kelly Adams and Matt Di Angelo (as Mickey, Ash, Albert, Em and Shaun) are at their best in this series as they take on 6 more big time cons trying to seperate the greedy from their cash. All 6 episodes contain fastactic twists and tails that will keep you guessing the outcome right to the very end.

I must also say that I think the episode in which they take on the police (considering the police are the 'Bad Guys' is a real kick of fresh air and is really interesting... especially how they manage to pull it off! Hustle is an absolute delight and even though it is drawing to a close (the 8th series is being shown on BBC1 between January and February 2012) i'm sure this is a british treasure that will be watched over and over again by people for many years to come :)

This programme is like a small pot of delights and I must say I really do reccomend you buy :)
on 7 October 2012
A really well written and acted series. A thoroughly enjoyable improbable world to inhabit for a few hours in a state of modified reverence for the law. (I know I've said this before.)
on 17 April 2012
Once again, the Hustle team do not disappoint. Series 7 is as strong as ever with clever story lines touched with comedy. Another great addition to the set.
on 8 February 2013
Loved the TV series and always go back to the DVD's to re-watch. Great series, fabulous acting, great con's and an all round great series.
on 2 January 2013
I love this series. It is staylish and the plots are great. in series 7 they continue on godd form.
on 8 February 2012
By series 7 the hustles have become a bit more predictable than in earlier series, however I found it as entertaining as ever with great actors, great crooks with loads of character (making them almost likeable), and great shots of London really bringing the stories to life. Series 8 will be the last series ever which will be a shame but I guess there are only so many cons that one can continue to come up with. Will be sad to see it finish!
on 7 April 2016
I loved Hustle when I saw it on TV and have slowly been collecting the series. This is very entertaining series with the usual clever scripts and plots which will keep you guessing just how they did it! A great cast, great writers and great plots make Hustle one of the best TV series the BBC have ever produced. Highly recommended!
on 6 February 2012
Again, Hustle provides hours of entertainment which is genuinely funny with the added bonus of trying to beat the end revelations of "how it was done".I do miss Stacie,however,as she provided that "extra" interest with the rest of the team that Emma never seems to have attained.