5.0 out of 5 stars very good genuine battery
After discarding online offers of many many batteries available which didn't seem to be genuine, I opted for this one and am pleased to say that it does seem to be a genuine HTC battery. It is identical to the one that came with my phone in every way. I have done a complete charge cycle and the new one lasts about twice as long as my old one (almost 2 days) so I'm very...
Published on 12 Aug. 2012 by S. Judd

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY FROM GLITZY GIZMOS !!
The battery wasn't new it was used and scratched badly. When I went to use the item it didn't work. At all. When I told them this they siad they wouldn't take it back because one of the many stickes on it, there was 4 or 5 was for them to identify that it was there product. Even though all these battery's have a unique serial number on the back making there sticker...
Published 9 months ago by Brian Waters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Official Genuine HTC Desire S Battery BA S530 1450mAh 3.7V [Electronics] (Electronics)
I was wary as there were so many batteries on different sites to choose from, ranging in price from £5 to £33. This effectively cured my phones cutting out problem, without which would have necessitated purchase of a new phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars so bearing in mind the reasonable price we are satisfied., 20 Dec. 2014
Seems to be a genuine HTC item, although not certain whether new as slightly scratched. However, it lasts appreciably longer (between charges) than my previous battery, so bearing in mind the reasonable price we are satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 21 May 2014
Ordered this battery to replace my very tired battery,after checking various outlets this was cheapest genuine HTC battery including postage out there.
Arrived very quickly all the way from Germany.
Many thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars wish I had bought this months ago, 14 Jan. 2014
having a normal battery life on my phone again has transformed my world
I don't think it is new but it is a lot better than my original one
it certainly looks to be a genuine HTC component
I'd recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars and doing other stuff that phone should do - so definitely a good buy for me, 29 Oct. 2014
My phone is "alive" again. Holds for at least 2 days with listening to a music, using internet, and doing other stuff that phone should do - so definitely a good buy for me. Quick delivery as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars MMMMMM, 20 Jun. 2014
NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE REAL DEAL AS IT'S NOT HOLDING A CHARGE FOR ANY LONGER THAN THE ORIGINAL BATTERY WHICH CAME WITH THE PHONE WHICH I WAS REPLACING, BUT THAT MAY BE THE PHONE AT FAULT:/

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery., 5 Aug. 2014
P. Merritt - See all my reviews
Although not in HTC packaging, the battery appears to be an original as described and was new. It has vastly improved my phone's battery life, similar to when the phone was brand new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time. I am now able to use ..., 8 Jan. 2015
Arrived on time. I am now able to use my phone. Thought at first it was not going to work as different, not expected words came up on the screen but persevered and it is working well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality battery, 12 Dec. 2013
Bought this battery as my original battery was no longer lasting all day. Noticed a slight improvement in "up-time" on my phone, Good quality product delivered quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 16 Aug. 2013
Fitted the phone and works well, unlike another 'genuine' battery I bought (and returned) . Breed extra life into my ageing phone, as the old battery had problems.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›