5.0 out of 5 stars very good genuine battery
After discarding online offers of many many batteries available which didn't seem to be genuine, I opted for this one and am pleased to say that it does seem to be a genuine HTC battery. It is identical to the one that came with my phone in every way. I have done a complete charge cycle and the new one lasts about twice as long as my old one (almost 2 days) so I'm very...
Published on 12 Aug 2012 by S. Judd

3.0 out of 5 stars HTC batery
Bought this battery after months of problems with my HTC Desire-S being incredibly slow to charge. The battery seems fine but I can't tell for sure as my problem is still ongoing with slow charging so It's not a battery problem.... Arrived in reasonable time.
Published on 8 Aug 2012 by Customer82

5.0 out of 5 stars item as expected, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Official Genuine HTC Desire S Battery BA S530 1450mAh 3.7V (Electronics)
My HTC can again stay alive for the whole day. In the avalanche of batteries pretending to be genuine HTC this really seems to be the genuine one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 18 Sep 2013
Battery works fine and enables up to two days moderate use and on heavier days comfortably lasts for 24 hours.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 1 Sep 2013
of three batteries i bought from thee suppliers, this being one, this battery is the only one that now works. the other two were from HTC (30) and a market store (11). the most expensive one from HTC never worked and is now not available so i bought a market store battery that stopped working after six months. no I own this and so far so good.

i followed the charging instructions given to me from a friend and as a result, i i only recharge evey 2 days. im just hoping this will last hence 4 not five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 31 Aug 2013
Mrs. J. A. Davis (U.K.) - See all my reviews
My phone battery was not holding charge, and I thought I'd try a new battery (phone company said I'd have to send it back for re-setting) anyway this battery has been fantastic. Would definitely buy from this seller,delivery was as stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real genuine replacement, 19 Aug 2013
My phone kept rebooting. At first I suspected a dodgy application but on checking the battery app I could see that the existing battery just lost all its charge in a very short time. Replaced it with this one which is perfect, and my HTC is now back as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 16 Aug 2013
Fitted the phone and works well, unlike another 'genuine' battery I bought (and returned) . Breed extra life into my ageing phone, as the old battery had problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone saver!, 13 Aug 2013
C. Hanna (Newry N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
My HTC Desire was on the verge of being binned as it seemed to be locked into a cycle of shutdowns. The forums suggested all manner of mostly terminal issues as the cause, but ignoring them I decided to take a punt and order a new battery, it did the job and in doing so has given the phone a new lease of life. This battery has a slightly higher power output than the existing battery, the extra bit of oomph has made a surprisingly big difference to the length of time between charging cycles with 1.5 - 2 days being the norm even with fairly heavy use i.e. wi-fi permanently on and apps running in the background. So delighted with the purchase - happy to recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised - works great!, 19 July 2013
The battery is definitely a genuine HTC battery and is just like the battery that originally comes with the device. My old battery was beginning to wear out so it is a pleasant surprise to have twice as much life in my phone since installing it! Worthwhile purchase and a great deal. Would definitely recommend to other users.

4.0 out of 5 stars its a battery!, 3 July 2013
G. Richardson "Micky Bub fan" (Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
i bought this replaced my old one and found out it wasnt the battery, its my rubbish phone that has too many systems running non stop thats killing my battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 21 Dec 2011
working fine. there not much more to say. it dose its job. i keep this battery in reserve in bag, so its ready to swop over