5.0 out of 5 stars very good genuine battery
After discarding online offers of many many batteries available which didn't seem to be genuine, I opted for this one and am pleased to say that it does seem to be a genuine HTC battery. It is identical to the one that came with my phone in every way. I have done a complete charge cycle and the new one lasts about twice as long as my old one (almost 2 days) so I'm very...
Published 23 months ago by S. Judd

3.0 out of 5 stars HTC batery
Bought this battery after months of problems with my HTC Desire-S being incredibly slow to charge. The battery seems fine but I can't tell for sure as my problem is still ongoing with slow charging so It's not a battery problem.... Arrived in reasonable time.
Published 24 months ago by Customer82

4.0 out of 5 stars wish I had bought this months ago, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Official Genuine HTC Desire S Battery BA S530 1450mAh 3.7V (Electronics)
having a normal battery life on my phone again has transformed my world
I don't think it is new but it is a lot better than my original one
it certainly looks to be a genuine HTC component
I'd recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2014
I was wary as there were so many batteries on different sites to choose from, ranging in price from 5 to 33. This effectively cured my phones cutting out problem, without which would have necessitated purchase of a new phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the tin!, 19 Dec 2013
Looks and feels identical to the original battery it was replacing. I've had it a couple of weeks now and it holds charge as well as the original battery; that's about 36 hours-ish or so with some calls, texts, wi-fi and some apps running. Nothing I can fault with it so far.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery was dead already, 16 Dec 2013
Battery was completely dead already when received.....had to buy another from a local shop,not cost effective sending the battery back

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality battery, 12 Dec 2013
Bought this battery as my original battery was no longer lasting all day. Noticed a slight improvement in "up-time" on my phone, Good quality product delivered quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead battery, 4 Nov 2013
Ordered a HTC battery for my phone, was meant to be "like new" but seems like this battery has the very same problem as the one I wanted to replace - phone dies as soon as you take it off charge. I've been sold a worthless dead battery. Annoying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Battery, not new though, 21 Oct 2013
N.B. the sales description of this product is clever as it doesn't state that it is either new or used.

The new battery looks genuine and comes in one of the small htc bags.
The battery shows markings consistent with having been in someone else's phone and the bag is very creased from being stored.

I've had my Desire S a little over 2 years and the phone would turn off despite stating 40-50% battery life. I tested my suspicion of the battery by using the camera with the flash.
With the flash off, the phone statyed on, adding in the flash or bringing the phone out of sleep caused it to restart.

This replacement battery had 20% charge on it and charged without an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - for HTC Desire S, 16 Oct 2013
I don't know if it is the genuine article, but it certainly says HTC on the battery, and has (since putting in my phone) completely sorted out the issues I was having.
Charge time is the same as the original battery, and ditto regarding the life.
Much cheaper than getting a new phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Replacement Battery, 15 Oct 2013
Mr. P. Holden (West Moors, UK) - See all my reviews
Traded up to my Wifes old HTC from my brilliant Nokia 6233 ( Great phone ) so decided to treat myself to a replacement battery to revive the HTC's Youth. It worked.. Certainly much more charge being held Now. I think my wife used to leave hers on charge a lot longer and never really 'cycle' the battery, in the worry that it would be flat when she needed to use it. I cycle it every day from fully charged untill it goes flat sometimes and it seems to be working fine. There are reports some people say it's not genuine but my one certainly is HTC original. Would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Phone, 4 Oct 2013
Unfortunately did't work either times, didn't have time to return but oh well. It does't look genuine compared to my original.