5.0 out of 5 stars great idea
My husband is disabled and finds the duvet gets in his way when he's trying to get out of bed. This is a great wee gadget that makes it a lot easier! Bit flimsy but it does the trick. If I'd known I would have spent a bit more and got one more sturdier as it's a permanent need. Good price so would still recommend it.
I've since had the offer of a 10% refund or if I...
Published 22 months ago by pauline

2.0 out of 5 stars Not robust enough for duvets
I hate the weight of bed clothes on my arthritic feet and thought this would be a solution.The supporting struts are not long enough to reach my feet and if I slotted in from the side it was not sufficient to keep the duvet off my feet.If you just use a sheet I guess it would be OK.
Published 23 months ago by Dr. Louise Allard

1.0 out of 5 stars sheet and blanket lift support, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Great Ideas Sheet and Blanket Lift Support - Keep The Weight Of Bedding / Quilts / Duvets Off Your Legs and Feet
took 4 people to work out how to put it together {there are only 3 pieces }@ they are not numbskulls!!!When we finally sussed it out it was very fragile it doesnt stand up to the job DO NOT BUY Wish i could get my money back This is not a money back item.Pat Armitage

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Bedding rest, 5 Aug. 2013
The whole of this bedding rest [to protect feet] was far to weak, you would only have to turnover in bed and the whole thing would have collapsed. Very, very poor

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what is needed if you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, 11 May 2013
What a relief to find something that works at a reasonable price! Taking the pressure off your feet is heavenly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bedding support, 10 April 2014
I had on operation on my left foot three weeks ago and have found this support great, as I have been able to relieve the pressure off the foot and get a good night's rest.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy that the product I received looks nothing like the advert, 3 Mar. 2014
I have already sent my reply to my thoughts on this as the product I received looks nothing like the advert.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Ideas Sheet and Blanket Lift Support - Keep The Weight Of Bedding / Quilts / Duvets Off Your Legs and Feet (New), 28 Nov. 2013
Not suitable for my needs. Found this item very difficult to keep up - so abandoned using it. Not for me. Sorry!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea.......but with reservations, 23 Nov. 2013
Seller good and I like the product but would have preferred a bit more length on uprights and feet as when I turn over in bed I catch my toes. The product can fall off of the bed if only a duvet is being used. They suffice. Just don't be restless!

2.0 out of 5 stars blanketlift support, 4 Oct. 2014
not what i expected,quite flimsy and far too tall,returned item and recieved full refund

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 Feb. 2015
R. Vaughan "robinvn" (London) - See all my reviews
Not very goo. Kept collapsing after a while.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 31 Aug. 2014