5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
Published on 10 Jun 2011 by Phil R

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor service and standard
We waited nearly an extra month to get them, both goals broke on the first time of use which could have resulted in an injury to a child. They are very poor quality in comparison to the supposedly same sets of goals that we have previously had.
Published 13 months ago by Eddie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 10 Jun 2011
This review is from: Kickster Academy Futsal Ultra Portable Football Goal - Yellow, 3 x 2 m (Sports)
Good description of the product given by the company. Delivered on time. It is an excellent football goal for playing in the garden and is very very quick to assemble and pack away. I have actually purchased two of these goals, one for home and one that I keep in the car for playing in parks etc. I cannot fault this product and definitely recommend it to anyone who loves playing football!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and great concpet, 5 Mar 2014
I bought 2 of these goals but waited to write a review as I wanted to see how well the goals stood up to the tests and I must say, they are fantastic! Definitely the best goals that I have bought for our team and are so easy to put up and take down. They are exactly as described and better than I was expecting. I would definitely recommend these goal to anyone; both clubs and home use.

Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT QUALITY GOAL, 23 Dec 2013
The goal is exactly as i expected after reading the other reviews. It was easy to set up and looks like it will last well. I highly recommend this goal to other buyers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor service and standard, 29 Nov 2013