5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Quality for the Price
Arrived in the post in a cardboard reinforced envelope with a very clear "PLEASE DO NOT BEND" print across it.

I usually struggle hugely applying these to my phones and my previous iPad but was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get it on. It's just a shame it doesn't come with the application cloth, but for the price I guess you can't really...
Published on 18 Mar 2012 by Gary

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, low quality & air bubbles
Very poor quality. Impossible to put on without massive air bubbles being produced to the point I just threw it away rather than use an iPad riddled with air bubbles and regret. Worth shelling out for a slightly more expensive one. The product description 'Screen Protectors' plural is also misleading as only one is included.
Published 21 months ago by RSP

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: TRIXES Clear LCD Screen Cover Protector for Apple iPad 2, iPad 3 & iPad 4
I would like to thank the seller, the product arrived in about 3 days of purchase, which was much earlier than it was supposed to arrive.

The screen protector has been fitted, with really easy and understandable instructions. I have been using it for over a week now and I am really happy.

Thank you very much indeed.

Kindest regards and thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good screen protector, 14 Sep 2012
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this protector , It all depends how you fit it, works great for me , the secret is do not remove the protective film all at once, peel back about 2" and with a soft cloth keep pushing it across the screen as you continue to peel back the film . what few bubbles there was were hidden by the case , excellent value for money ..

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap but great, 6 Jun 2012
A. Martin "A.M" (UK) - See all my reviews
had no problem at all puting the film on the screen, perfect match. No problem with my stylus. Great product and great seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 27 April 2012
Great cover. Took 5 mins to clean the screen of my ipad2 and the cover went on perfectly.
Cannot tell the ipad has cover.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect me!!, 3 Sep 2013
Yes, this has done its job, it hasn't curled up at the ends and when I see my finger prints on it, i can just wipe it clean and its back to looking as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 30 Aug 2013
I needed protective cover for the iPad screen and after checking out the high street shops and finding the cost somewhat amazing checked amazon and found these at a faction of the price it had been given mixed reviews but I thought for the price I'll risk it. I'm so glad I did out of the pack of 3 I'm still using my first one. So definitely good value for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover, 26 Aug 2013
Good cover! Just be slow in peeling and sticking to iPad. I ordered another for my wife as it provides good screen protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars LCD screen saver., 15 Aug 2013
Purchased this item months ago,it is in use every day and find it easy to keep clean and protects the I pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Aug 2013
Fantastic work well got no problem at all well pleased with the price I paid thus for sure got intime

5.0 out of 5 stars screen, 29 July 2013
these screen protectors are amazing. Good quality and worth the money. Protects the device well and has a great fit

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›