Colour: Red|Change

on 18 August 2013
Great set of saucepans at an attractive price. Good selection of sizes although I would have liked an even larger one in the set or at least to have been able to buy one separately but it seems you can't. Would recommend
on 10 December 2012
Delighted with the pans, which were a gift for our daughter in her new home. She's already using them every day and loves them. Not heavy but still strong. Good sizes.
on 8 May 2012
I love these pots. They look great, the non-stick surface is amazing and the tefal hotspot which indicates the temperature of the pot being ideal to being cooking is also useful. Super easy to clean as well. My only complaint is that the pots and pans are smaller than I realised, which is probably my own fault for not checking the precise measurements. Also, the pans dont come with lids, which isnt ideal but not the end of the world either. I have ordered a Tefal wok so that I can cook larger amounts as both pans are a little too small for anything other than eggs!
33 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2013
Not a great deal to say except these pans are excellent and exactly what we wanted! They are sturdy - good for bashing husbands over the head with (joke!) - so also good for cooking with!
on 2 September 2014
Underwhelming quality considering the reviews. The coating on the larger pan started to come off after less than 2 months of use, rendering it useless. This pan had only been used for boiling water/cooking pasta only... The special profiling on the back of the pans can leave stains on surfaces. None of my former pans had this issue, the profiling is a serious design flaw. Disappointed in Tefal
on 30 January 2013
I was looking to replace my original Tefal pans I've had for 10 years and really pleased with this set.
They cook well and clean really easily. Would definitely recommend.
on 4 December 2015
The delivery was quick and the packaging was good. Everything was inside the box, no part was missing. Haven't tried the pans themselves but I tried using a Tefal before and the quality is really good! Will recommend to anyone who's looking for a sturdy cooking set with reasonable price!
review image
on 29 May 2016
I brought this product as a new home item 2 years ago. So this review is based on the longevity of the product. The item itself was excellent value for what I got, they are also very light weight. The non stick coating is still working today with the only damage being from a silly muppet using metal utensils on the coating. I use a gas hob which may be a reason for my following point; sadly the colour has become orange/dirty red in areas around the pan and cannot be cleaned to be red again. The frying pans are particularly black after a few years of cooking. My only other complaint is that the handles have become very loose, and even if you tighten the screws they come undone again within a few uses.

So I'd say they are excellent for a new home starter set, but you may want to invest in some sturdier and more expensive pans after a few years.
on 10 February 2015
What a beautiful set, arrived very well packaged and undamaged. The red set was slightly cheaper than the black and I was a little hesitant about getting this colour but I'm glad I did, it looks very nice and you can tell the pans are very well designed. They're super light and easy to clean. So far nothing has stuck, and considering my cooking that's quite a surprise! Well worth the price especially when they are on sale as they're worth every penny. Don't bother with cheap pan sets, start off with something that will clearly last a lifetime!
on 20 February 2013
They look very cute and quite light so it's easy to handle. And the handle doesn't get hot. The only complain I have is that the color somehow comes off easily and that's a bit disappointing.