4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!, 13 May 2012
M. Mckay-Davies (Madrid) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
I've been playing Pullblox a lot on my commute to work, and as I've almost completed it I was looking for a successor. I tried the Crush 3D demo, and was impressed enough to get the full game.

The game is really quite good. The 'crush' mechanic works well, and flipping between 2D and 3D to move around the puzzle to collect marbles is both challenging and rewarding. The 3D really adds depth to the visuals, but can be switched off if the eyes are getting tired. I've had the game about a week, and I'm about a quarter of the way through the levels, so I'm a bit worried the game might not last that long, though I'm hoping the difficulty increases in later levels. So far the difficulty has ramped up smoothly, with the earlier levels being fairly easy and acting as a tutorial (this explains some things that aren't mentioned in the demo). The later levels I've played have taken me between 10-30 minutes to complete aiming for perfect (collect all marbles, book and cup). There is a timed challenge mode for each level, that gets unlocked when you get a 'perfect' on a level, which may add some replay value.

It is always difficult to comment on value for money without mentioning the price I paid, and also without having fully completed the game. But unlike some games, I do feel that I will want to complete this one, and I'm enjoying the puzzles, so at the current price of less than a tenner, I'd definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating but fun, 27 Jun 2012
J. Ford "skunkfish83" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
Like a lot of great puzzle games Crush3D is both fun and frustrating in equal measures.

Perhaps it's my steadfast refusal to use the in-game hints but I've had to slam my 3DS shut and cool off for a few minutes on more than one occasion.

I'm sticking with it though as it is a good game, and at the price it's currently going for is an absolute bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
great game - very challenging. bought it for a now very frustrated 10 year old and it should keep her busy for a good while!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great platformer - puzzle game, 10 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
This is a good game where you really have to think (sometimes even outside the box :)) .. In a game you control a guy, which can "crush" things, that means you can turn 3D game to 2D, so you can reach other places and then turn game again into 3D.. 3D effect is nice too, balanced.. if you are not still in decision to buy it, please download a demo of this game and finish it...

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
Good price, arrived well within designated delivery date. Has yet to play on it so can't really comment on which age range it would suit. Bought as a stocking filler for my 13 year old daughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, great game mechanic, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
I really enjoyed this game. The crushing mechanic is clever and can be enjoyed without the use of 3D on the console. The learning curve begins progresses gradually but once you're on the later levels, you will basically rely on trial and error to get through them.

A fun game but not a huge amount of longevity or reasons to come back to it. If the price is low, definitely worth a pop.

4.0 out of 5 stars its good, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
the game was exciting but it's hard and play. im not understand how to come longer in the levels :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Impresive., 8 April 2013
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
When i bougt this game I was not sure if it would be any good. I was wrong it is a great game and was recieved really quickly. Both myself and the children are quite taken with this surprisingly cool game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the old PSP version, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
I bought this as I had this game on my PSP years ago and I loved it. However this version is not as good. The character of Danny is different, this version is less quirky or twisted than the old version. As someone who played a previous version I was disappointed. If you have not played the game before I would recommend playing as it is an interesting puzzle game which is enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puzzle and a lot of value for your money, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) (Video Game)
Great and clever puzzles, tons of content... I'm quite surprise with it.

Be pacient with this game, because some times can get frustrating.

Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
Crush 3D (Nintendo 3DS) by Sega (Nintendo 3DS)
5.99