4.0 out of 5 stars Happy
Published on 9 Mar. 2012 by Miss L D

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a requested
The product itself was not the silicone tongs I had assumed they would be from the description; just the hard type of plastic (which usually melts. I returned them as they were not as desired.
Published on 13 Nov. 2012 by Essjay_Eny

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 9 Mar. 2012
These tongs are nice looking (important) and sturdy (equally important). They have a block button to keep them shut, I like this space saving feature. On the minus side: they are bigger than I expected (33cm long!) which is not in the product description on Amazon. At then end of the day, I am happy with my purchase: the tongs fit perfectly with my kitchen and they go in the dishwasher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practically perfect, 26 July 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: ZING! Silicone Tongs - Red (Kitchen & Home)
Thanks to the soft silicone handles, these are really comfortable to use. The silicone grip end makes them ideal for use with any type of cookware - particularly non-stick pans, as they can be used without fear of damaging a non-stick surface. The scalloped and slightly scooped effect of the food-gripping ends makes it easier to catch/prevent items from slipping. There's a neat locking mechanism incorporated into the handle (you simply pull up/push down), which also has a ring section for hanging - if you happen to have that type of storage in your kitchen.

They're lightweight, dishwashable, and at roughly 35cms long, they're a good length to allow you to avoid most of the heat/spitting from hot dishes. The bright colours provide vivid accents in a kitchen. All in all, a very good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 26 July 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

They're lightweight, dishwashable, and at roughly 35 cms long, they're a good length to allow you to avoid most of the heat/spitting from hot dishes. The bright colours provide vivid accents in a kitchen. All in all, a very good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Tongs!, 6 Oct. 2012
If you are looking for some tongs for the kitchen: look no further. After 2 weeks of use I can say these are exactly what I was after. Heres why:

1: Perfect length. They hang up with all my other tools and look tidy. eg spatula, ladle etc

2: Locking mechanism. Simple and clever, takes up less room and good when you need to rest them during use.

3: Silicone heads. They seem to be unburnable; I have used them both on my grill plate and when ive been deep frying some duck and jerk chicken, turning the meat in the bubbling oil didn't damage them at all.

4: Price

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price Good tongs, 16 Feb. 2013
DAVO (Aylesbury) - See all my reviews
Not the best tongs in the world but why pay a fortune when these will do the job perfectly ,sturdy,good grip,good lock and good length GOOD PURCHASE!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Nov. 2012
Does what it says on the tin.

Long handle and good grip.

What more is there to say - I would have liked brighter colours ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and sturdy tongs, 16 Dec. 2014
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
I have had a pair of these tongs now for over a year and they are fantastic.

I originally purchased them because I was worried about damaging and scratching a new set of pans, and so I am gradually purchasing more and more silicone kitchen tools.

These tongs do exactly what I had hoped for, they are strong enough to lift joints of meat out of a roasting tray whilst also being precise enough at the ends to grip even the smallest of things.

The tongs measure 35cms long and have silicone on the handle too which makes them very grippy and comfortable to hold. I have put ours through the dishwasher regularly and they come out good as new with no signs of wear to the silicone yet from this.

One word of caution from me though is the silicon on the ends of the tongs is very heat resistant, but cuts very easily if you are using these to hold something hot and chop. So I have since purchased another pair, one set we use for my clumsy carving, the other is great for gripping smaller items.

All in all I cannot fault these tongs, if they broke tomorrow I would replace them straight away. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a requested, 13 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Premier Zing Silicone Tongs, Black, 3 Oct. 2011
A. Norris (Romford, Essex) - See all my reviews
Have been looking for a good quality pair of tongs for some time. I have now found them in this product. If you are looking for quality you have found it if you buy these tongs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and sturdy, 19 Jan. 2013
These are good - sturdy and the locking device is easy to use even with hands full in the kitchen.

ZING! Silicone Tongs - Red