5.0 out of 5 stars Love this - hang it, roll it, use it!
Great little item, seems to insulate well - not just for pots/pans etc. in the kitchen but also for hair tongs/straighteners etc.
Published on 16 Dec 2012 by Dave0m

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described.
Not as described. These aren't 1cm thick, and they aren't trivets. They're 2mm thick matts.
Published 4 months ago by RJW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this - hang it, roll it, use it!, 16 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Zing Silicone Trivet, 21 Sep 2011
S. CHEW "Sheelagh" (Birmingham. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Premier Housewares Zing Silicone Trivet, Black (Kitchen & Home)
I sent for the trivet because my husband has just finished re-vamping my kitched and the surface under my kettle would in time be damaged with the heat of the kettle. I am very pleased by the trivet both in it's style and in the product it is made from (silicone). The trivet is just the right size as not to intrude too far around the edges, and being black it dosen't look too out of place under the kettle. The worktop surface my husband made is patterned in black and white marble. My husband didn't see the point of a trivet at first, but now sees that it is invaluable. The kettle dosn't slip when you place it on top of the trivet, and of course the trivet dosn't look out of place with the rest of the decor.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., 11 Aug 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Thermally poor, 23 May 2013
Bollard - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
It's roughly 17cm x 17cm - which is adequate - and about 2mm thick, which is not enough to protect a surface from a hot porridge saucepan (I tried) let alone oven-hot bakeware. It is flexible enough to use as a jar opener, and OK as an expensive coaster - but don't rely on it for serious protection with your Chippendale sideboard. Summary: handy as a grabber, coaster or cheerful table mat, but look elsewhere for reliable thermal efficiency.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Basic, 4 Oct 2014
Not as good as I was expecting, I have a different make of a similar one, but this is not as heat resistant. I'm still looking for a better one.

5.0 out of 5 stars multi functional, 1 July 2014
i didn't realise this was multi use, u can use it to hold hot handles too, very handy for serving fajitas without creating a tonne of washing and looks nice in the kitchen when not in use

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant value for money, 20 May 2014
I ordered 6 Trivets 4 purple and 2 black, they are just the right size for the dinner plates and smaller sauce pans. They are easy to wash and store and the colours match my new kitchen, would recommend and excellent value for money, fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 11 May 2014
I gave them 5 stars as for the price they are good value. Very useful. I bought 2 and they can be used together as grabs for getting hot bake ware out of the oven or singly as a trivet. I also use them for putting mixing bowls on to stop them sliding and as a mat on a food tray with hot plates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zing silicone trivet, 13 April 2014
Really good. I put my pots straight from the cooker unto it with no problems. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zing Silicone Trivet, 22 Mar 2014
Loved the trivets, I now have 6 altogether, so easy to store, clean and use. I also means that the pans don't skid off my marble worktop. Delivered very quickly as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›