4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff.
The tub was smaller than I expected for the price, and the Shea Butter appears to have been melted down to fit into it, instead of coming in big clumps like I'm used to. I think I prefer it this way though. Pleased with it overall.
Published on 4 Sep 2011 by R. Burrows

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Thank you this is great I have been looking for shea butter,
I thought that the bottle would be filled, but it wasnt, that was the only down side but the rest is good thank you !
Published 9 months ago by Amanda

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., 4 Sep 2011
R. Burrows (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Naturally Effective, 23 Aug 2013
crookedt (Kinross, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
This product comes in chunks, rather like thick-sliced cheese, and melts on skin as a rich wax. It has a delicate, fresh, twiggy scent, which I love. It's very economical - a pinch half the size of a sunflower seed does my hands. And being organic is a bonus for me and the environment. The tub has an easy pop open and click shut lid and is recyclable plastic.
I read anecdotal evidence of shea butter having a low SPF but haven't found any trusted professional source to verify this - if you know one, please share! My own small scale experiment was inconclusive.
With such a choice of natural oils for light moisturising and waxes like this for rich moisturising, I'm switching increasingly to pure, natural products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for making your own lotions or creams, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
I've noticed people complaining about how this product comes in chunks... it's not a shea butter lotion or cream, it's shea butter which you can use to make your own lotions or creams. I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly natural, for a fair price., 23 April 2013
H. Grant (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
For the price you get a lot of product in this tub. The butter comes in large chunks, which is a bit harder to work with but at the same time it's reassuring as it hasn't been blended with other things; it's just pure shea butter. The same goes for the smell: it has a fairly unoffensive, waxy scent that again tells you it hasn't been altered in any way. Shea butter is brilliant for moisturising lips and I currently keep this tub beside my bed. I'd like to decant it into something smaller eventually.

5.0 out of 5 stars good shea butter, 3 Aug 2011
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
this is good pure shea butter. however it doesnt come like a cream, but rather its broken up into pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just today I've noticed a great difference in his skin, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
I've just been using this today on my 10 month old's nasty eczema. Have tried all the usual prescribed emollient by Drs and nothing has cleared it up or even helped.
Just today I've noticed a great difference in his skin. It's almost cleared all the cracks and bleeding parts up just in 12 hours. Maybe I'm talking too soon but so far it's fantastic. I hoe he sleeps tonight!
My kids are mixed race though so not sure how this would work on there skin types.
Arrived quickly. Its hard, but mixed with a bit of warm water or rubbed between palms, it's magic!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
i love love love this product!!! feels soo good. my hair and skin loves it. soaks it up and leaves you with silky soft skin and hair. would definitely recommend to all afro-hair clients.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
It's original and great for keeping hair moisturised.its hard at room temperature but melts easily wn rubbed between my palms. The only problem is the scent.it doesn't smell nice wc is normal but can be mixed with other oils to make it smell better. I will recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Sold in chunks, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
This product came to me in mixed sized chunks, and as I expected it to be a cream I telephoned to ask for tip to melt down.
Not very helpful i'm sorry but wouldn't buy it again. I melted some of it but it has a strong burnt wood taint to it. Ok for a foot cream!
Quick delivery though. would put me off if I wanted to use for massage wonder if you could add your own essential oils to make it more scented?

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin., 21 April 2014
This review is from: 100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined (Personal Care)
The item arrived in a timely manner. The texture is exactly what I was expecting. I have not tried it yet but it does meet my expectation so far in term of texture and being natural.

100g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined