Format: MP3 DownloadChange

VINE VOICEon 4 August 2011
I love Machinae Supremacy. They were the first band I ever really got into and I have followed them ever since I discovered them in 2005.

This album is essentially a compilation of their catchiest, fastest songs from Redeemer (their second album, 2006) up until present day. It is worth noting that the Redeemer tracks are from the second, retail pressing and not the original "Underground" edition. This is shame because I feel the updated tracks are too well produced and rid of that raw sound they used to have, but that may just be the fanboy in me talking. There is also a bonus track, a cover of "Paparazzi" by Lady GaGa.
This is a very good album to give someone new to the band as it has all the single-worthy tracks on one CD. Other than that I'm not sure if this was all that necessary as it just detracts from buying the other albums! Still, a great set of songs and worth buying if you're new to the band.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse