5.0 out of 5 stars Petition for London recording
Published on 16 Aug. 2011 by lollylea

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrek The Musical - UK Edition
I am very confused with this CD as I thought I was ordering a UK Edition with the Cast from Drury Lane!? Instead I have the Original Broadway Cast Recording stating that it is a UK Edition!!?? Very misleading. I am not happy with this copy so what do I do to get the UK Version from the Cast in Drury Lane? Hello Amazon!!!!! HELP!
Published on 29 Sept. 2011 by Trish

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrek The Musical - UK Edition, 29 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Petition for London recording, 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Shrek The Musical - UK Edition (Audio CD)
I ordered this album when it first came out for the Broadway show. When I saw the uk version I craved for a London cast recording. It has been noted that there are no plans for this to happen so I have taken it upon myself to create a Facebook page to show our demand for it! If we get enough fans we can start a petition. Please if you have a Facebook account search 'Shrek the Musical. London Cast Recording' and like our page!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Isn't The London Cast, 12 July 2011
AMG - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Shrek The Musical - UK Edition (Audio CD)
This is the BROADWAY cast, NOT the UK cast.
The official social network page for Shrek The Musical UK said that there is no news of a UK cast CD as yet (31/12/2011)
They hope to put one out, but they will only do so if there is enough demand for it, so let them know that there is!
I'll say it again, this is NOT the London cast, this is the BROADWAY cast.

If you have yet to buy the Broadway Shrek the Musical soundtrack though, this is the CD for you as it contains the bonus song "I'm a believer".

4.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment not iust for kids, 26 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Shrek The Musical - UK Edition (Audio CD)
Some of the numbers in the musical got stuck in my head after I watched it, so I just had to get this. Although it is a UK edition, I think the recordings were done by a US cast, but I had no problems with that. Some of the numbers, especially those sung by the character of Donkey irritated me, but I think that's just their way of succeeding at making an irritating character from the movie just as irritating in the musical. Loved the development of the story in the musical, and the awesome performances. Sutton Foster's voice was lovely and very apt for the role. Favourite numbers are 'I Know It's Today' and 'Morning Person', 'Who I'd Be' and ' I Think I Got You Beat'.

5.0 out of 5 stars shrek the musical cd, 4 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Shrek The Musical - UK Edition (Audio CD)
I bought this cd for my daughter who has constantly played so much that i know the lyrics for the songs. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant soundtrack! Very catchy!!!!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Shrek The Musical (MP3 Download)
Super songs, after getting the Shrek the Musical on DVD for Christmas this was a must. Very catchy songs that are loved by our 3 year old and Mummy and Daddy alike and have the whole family singing along to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shrektastic, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Shrek The Musical - UK Edition (Audio CD)
The album is fantastic & the sound quality is superb.Would recommend it to everyone.
If you like the SHREK films, then you'll enjoy the film. Sutton Foster is superb as Princess Fiona

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Jun. 2014
A. Ward - See all my reviews
This review is from: Shrek The Musical - UK Edition (Audio CD)
Bought it to listen to in the car. Great CD. The audio is so clear and crisp and contains all the songs from the musical itself. So fun to sing along to! got the whole family singing!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!! This is the best Musical ever, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Shrek The Musical - UK Edition (Audio CD)
Never thought I could enjoy a musical with an Ogre, Donkey and orange wigged Princess but watching this has been the highlight of our family's tele-viewing year!

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent CD, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Shrek The Musical - UK Edition (Audio CD)
The CD arrived very quickly and was exactly as promised. A must for any who have seen the show and wish to relive their night out.

Shrek The Musical - UK Edition
Shrek The Musical - UK Edition by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2011)