5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Simple to Put Together
Published on 30 May 2011 by C. M. Cotton

3.0 out of 5 stars Pop up and portable goals.
I help each year with a kids football event. I bought. 4 of these goals for the age 5-7 group as they seemed to tick all the boxes. Overall these are ok, but one set broke within the first 2 hours of use. - however the other 3 stood the test reasonably well. Not sure if I would buy again
Published 24 months ago by DGos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Simple to Put Together, 30 May 2011
C. M. Cotton "Chris Cotton" (Europe and USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What can I say about this product that has not already been said by other reviewers? Not a lot. This is a solid product that if looked after will last a great deal of time. It is easy to assemble and easy to take down. It fits into a supplied bag and is small enough to go in the boot or on the back seat of the car. I cannot recommend this item enough. Simple to assemble and well made.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Football Goal, 16 April 2011
My Son wanted a Football goal! My wife wanted my son (Jakes 10) out of the garden (A GOAL IS NOT A GOOD GARDEN ORNAMENT APPARENTLY!) and anyway she wants him down the park with his mates. Personally I wanted to have a kick about with my son when I wanted but wanted him to be able to put it up (AND PUT IT AWAY!!!!)himself so he could feel a little more independent. I'm not there all the time and anyway sometimes I can't be bothered. Tried other football goals for Jake (who is MAD on footie) but they just sat in the garden ALL THE TIME. In the past I have bought a PVC goal (which is still in the Garage as tooooo difficult to put up and it's too bulky anyway). I then tried a metal one (which bent and rusted in one winter so I binned it as Jake didn't want to use it anymore). I came across the Kickster Pro 2000 Ultra Portable Football Goal - 2m at my sons football practice and eventually bought one a couple of years ago (and what a buy it was!), it's been everywhere with us. I leave it in the car just in case he wants a kick about when we go out for a walk or when we go to The Beach or the Caravan. It's surprising how simple The Kickster idea is and how light and easy it is to put up and put away (sorry but its a family joke that even my wife can put it up in 2 minutes and she hates football!). Jake uses it far more than if it was sat in one place. I'd say it's been used at least once every week during the winter but it's used all the time when the weathers right. Anyway I have bought the new and improved version of the Kickster Pro 2000 Ultra Portable Football Goal - 2m. The Kickster Academy 6 Ultra Portable Football Goal, Yellow - 6 x 4 ft so Jake and his Mates can have a PITCH (I know its crazy. When I was younger me and my mates looked for trees for goal posts, or, we took our jumpers off?? I would have loved one of these and I think that's why I am writing this review because it gets the Kids running around, getting them fit and enjoying themselves away from the computer screen. I know I want that for mine so it ticks all the boxes as far as I'm concerned). I am suprised how good the Kickster Academy 6 Ultra Portable Football Goal, Yellow - 6 x 4 ft is (if you dont believe me how good the Kicksters are have a look at the reviews of the kickster 2000's) It's as easy to put up as the original but Jake thinks its even better in the new cool Yellow and the new bag makes it that little bit easier to put away. Anyway I'd say its the perfect buy for Summer! Thinking of buying a Kickster Academy 8x5 for my side of the pitch? I'm a lot bigger than him I can kick the ball harder as well but that's not a problem for them either!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a practice goal for the garden., 1 Jun 2012
This review is from: Kickster Academy Ultra Portable Football Goal (Sports)
Having read the reviews previously posted and watched the video clip I decided to purchase this for my son aged 11. His previous goal the click together tube type which he had had in the garden for a couple of years before it finally gave up the ghost. The goal arrived very quickly well in time for his birthday. It took several minutes to put up the first time but now does only take the 2 minutes advertised. My son loves the goal especially as he can take put it up in the garden, take it away on holiday or down the park due to its compact packaging. It seems pretty sturdy having tried it out in the garden. The only downside hence 4 stars is that the velcro straps that hold the net tight to the frame sometimes come undone allowing the ball to pass under the net. Apart from that its a great goal for the size of our garden at a great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pop up and portable goals., 29 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate goal technology., 28 April 2012
With the aid of the elements my football-addicted grandson saw off a number of "garden goals" before luckily I hit upon this one. It has withstood months of "net-bursting shots", not to mention the Scottish climate. Still functioning as good as new, affording great pleasure and proving well worth the money paid. It is also easily portable and journeys back and forth to the local park. An excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickster 8 x 5, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Kickster Academy Ultra Portable Football Goal (Sports)
Only used it a couple of times, but does what it says on the tin. My boys love it and i love it as it is me who has to erect it! This has got to be best on market at mo. Obviously can not comment on its longivity. But in one word "Excellent"

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Kickster Academy Ultra Portable Football Goal (Sports)
I bought this for my 8 year old son and I can't rate it highly enough, it was very easy to assemble and was in use in minutes! It looks great and takes all that my boy has to kick at it!Excellent quality and well worth spending the extra money as it doesn't disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kickster goals, 31 July 2011
Bought these goals for my sons 5th Birthday. Really pleased with purchase. Goals are really sturdy and are great for taking with you as they fold up into bag provided.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, and easy to transport, 4 Jun 2011
Mel - London - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This goal is nicely packaged in its own velcro strapped bag. It is easy to assemble, although there is a lot of tension and bending of the side poles to insert the net into the tops of the poles. I doubt a child would be able to do it without adult help, and I would definitely recommend not even allowing them to try, as it could result in a nasty injury. However, once assembled, this is an excellent goal. It is good quality, and just the right size. It is easy to transport in its bag, and can be assembled and disassembled and stored in less than 5 minutes. There are cheaper products on the market, but whilst they might only last a couple of years, this one feels sturdy enough to last for much longer. I'm deducting one star from an otherwise excellent product because of the safety aspect during assembly and disassembly. The goal is obviously aimed primarily at children, and I'm sure a system could have been developed that did not involve risk of injury.

5.0 out of 5 stars You've tried the rest now try the best !!!, 30 Mar 2012
Lee Crook - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kickster Academy Ultra Portable Football Goal (Sports)
I'm truly amazed !!! My little Lad has had many Football Goals in our garden which have quickly disintegrated as he plays football with his pals. 2 sets bought at Christmas died by the end of January and I got a full refund from Argos in March. I decided to buy these little beauties in the hope they would not explode when hit with a ball like all our other football goals have. Really easy to erect, really sturdy, truly portable (took them to the park) and loved by my Son. In summary, don't buy any other football goals as these are definitely the best !!! Many many Thanks.

ARRAY(0xb13e1c9c)