1,566 Reviews
 (1,167)

5.0 out of 5 stars ebay
excellent app. that is very easy to use. I find it better to use than going on to the computer
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by Mr Malcolm Wright

3.0 out of 5 stars ebay on the go!
The App does what it says on the tin!
But very limited ebay account interface!
Needs further development to reflect normal PC experience!
Published on 19 Mar. 2013 by mr a j jeffries

5.0 out of 5 stars ebay, 26 Mar. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great simple app, 12 April 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
Easy to use and pretty fast. Only thing I'd like is a compare, whilst making things larger. Overall marvellous app.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy!!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
A really easy way to find, buy and sell from eBay. Simple layout definitely a must for people that love ebay

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have app., 28 Oct. 2012
This review is from: eBay (App)
A brilliant app for any ebayer - buyer or seller. I have this on every device and use it more than the website. Have had no problems up to now and would never be without it. A must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Official eBay Android App, 15 Sept. 2012
This review is from: eBay (App)
This app works brilliantly and enables me to keep track of the items I'm bidding on. It gives reminders when you are outbid or when an item you are watching is about to end, but it's not quite real time so there have been occasions when I have just been pipped to the post on ending items. You can search, set up watchlists and pretty much do everything you can on the main site all from the convenience of your phone and it's all set out really neatly, easy to navigate the screens as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars ebay on the go!, 19 Mar. 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
The App does what it says on the tin!
But very limited ebay account interface!
Needs further development to reflect normal PC experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
This app is very easy to use on my phone and kindle. Much more convenient and useful getting updates on my phone too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless, 4 Sept. 2012
Paul Price "ironicbliss" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: eBay (App)
What better testament. Than to state that this app is better than the website. The best shopping app available. Everything just works. And the devs have done a stellar job at making everything accessible within a couple of swipes or taps. Looks good. Feels good. Works good. A genuine 5 star app. Essential.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT APP, 13 April 2013
elizabeth barnes (musselburgh, midlothian, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: eBay (App)
This is a great app to use if you are on the go, it means I can watch items I am bidding on or if I want to buy something then I have eBay with me on my kindle hd it will let you know if you have been out bid on an item so you can bid again or if items you are watching are coming to an end it gives you the chance to bid on them before thay finish or buy the item, I find it very easy to use and very useful as by the time I get home and turn my pc on I have forgotten what it was I was looking for as I have had 3 strokes and forget very easy, but with this app the problem is now sorted lol, I don't know what I would do without this app now as I use it all the time, with it being on my kindle hd it is quicker and easier to use as I'm disabled and find it very hard to use my pc while I'm in bed, with this being on my kindle I don't have to wait for my carers to come in and set my pc up for me I can get to my eBay easy now, all I can say to the developers is thank you as you have made things so much easier for me to use ebay

1.0 out of 5 stars The app that says 'No', 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: eBay (App)
I may be quite mad but I do know my username and password for ebay. This Kindle app, however, refuses to allow me to log in and always states that one or the other is incorrect. I try the Kindle app; it says'no'. I go to my laptop and use the same details and log in successfully. Go back to the Kindle app and it says 'no' again. I go to work and log into ebay using the same details and everything is fine. Get out the Kindle and try again and the Kindle app still says 'no'. I've even gone overseas and used a public computer to access my ebay account but the app still says 'no'. I can even login using my mobile phone (and that's an Apple so has a nasty convoluted twisted mind of its own that terrifies me) but the Kindle app still says 'no'.

To be vindictive I even made an ebay purchase on the laptop whilst the app was steadfastly refusing access. It didn't care.

I wondered if it may be trying to access the wrong international ebay site but it states it's set to ebay UK.

I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, deleted it, downloaded it again, but still it says 'no'. It's like living in a Little Britain sketch.

But try it, you may be in a different comedy show and be that bit luckier.

eBay