5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story, amazing book!
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. I would definitely and highly recommend it. For me it gave off this Jane Austen feeling which I think was thanks to the beautiful writing style. I loved the old fashioned romance feel but admittedly I liked the brother more than Will. Well worth purchasing & for such a tiny amount!
Published on 24 Jun. 2011 by RosiePosie

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
This book started off so promisingly. The main character was a strong female (quite different to the saps we get lumped with in other YA fiction). The writing was fine, and the sarcastic banter between the two leads was refreshing, exactly what a teenager wants to read.
Then halfway through it all went tits up.
All of a sudden these two people -practically...
Published on 3 April 2012 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars (I just) died in your arms tonight!!, 7 Aug. 2012
Amazon Customer (Bolton, Nr Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!! It's a good, un-put-down-able (well, mostly!), well written (again, mostly!), paranormal romance that's full of super powers, seemingly predestined love, and the necessary spanner or two in the works that leaves you hanging on for more....
Just a word of warning before I gorge on book two! You have to promise me to make it through the first few chapters!! I so nearly put this book down in disappointment, thanks mainly to the misleading synopsis but also to the initial scene setting and character introduction. Maybe Nicole Williams is more comfortable in her fantasy world than in a real life scenario? - Just a thought......Cos I love her fantasy world!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best triology ever!!, 2 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
After reading the Soul Saves series I didn't think I would come across a better paranormal romantic book, how wrong I was!! The Eden triology is absolutely amazing!! The characters are brilliant, the story line is so well-though out and intriguing. Afetr reading the first book I immediately purchased the final two and it was well worth it! I kept telling myself I'll just read one more page and ended up reading several chapters! By far the best books I have ever read and Oh you can't help but fall in love with the character of William Wayward, every girl's ideal man, a definite recommendation!

5.0 out of 5 stars A feel good story, 6 July 2012
K. Morris "Kirsty" (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I didn't have high expectations but the characters are witty and some of the dialogue actually had me laughing out loud. The storyline was solid and enough happened in it to keep it interesting.

I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eternal Eden, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book and definitely worth reading. Bryn and William's feelings for each other can be a bit sickly sweet at times but there are other characters, especially Patrick, to balance this out. Overall this is an excellent book that drew me in. I thought it got better as it went along and bought the next book straight after finishing. This is a great book and an amazing story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good freebie!, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was recommended this by my friend as i wasn't sure about it to be honest. The cover of the book didn't draw me in (i know dont judge a book by its cover...i learnt my lesson) and i was unsure because it was free...however this is the best freebie ever!

This is a paranormal romance book, and i am a big fan of those so i though i would just read the first chapter or so...i didnt stop!

This books romance is really sweet, the book flows really well and i enjoyed the writing style!

I would say give this book a go, its free, im sure after a few pages you wont be able to put it down. And if you dont like it you haven't lost anything!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thouroughly ejoyed all three books!!, 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
If you liked Twilight you will like these books. The story line is very similar to Twilight but still had me gripped. Really enjoyed all three, struggled to put them down! Really recommend this auther as well, Lost & Found books are fantastic!! Happy reading :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 27 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I pray that this will never, ever become a movie.
I was, if possible, even worse than twilight. Badly written, chock full of spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and words that don`t exist or were used in the wrong context. They fell instantly in love, gazed soppily at eachother, declared their undying love...again, and again, and again. I was constantly wanting to scream at Bryn - Why! Why are you surprised by his love? he has declared it about six times now! Does she have selective amnesia? Will the next book consist of more Bryn gazing/William gazing/love declaring? I prayed many times that I was near the end, but the darn thing took longer to read than crime and punishment! It`s an offense to literature, and if you like twilight, then by all means, get stuck in, but if, like me, you like stories with a plot, then stay away!

1.0 out of 5 stars Am I reading a different book to the other reviewers?!, 24 May 2012
This. Was. Dreadful.

I respect the effort that any writer goes to to come up with 400 pages of story. But that respect doesn't mean automatic praise. Even though I imagine it must be painful for an author to read negative reviews of a work they've slaved over, I'm in the business of writing honest reviews. No holds barred.

I can actually sum this book up rather nicely in two words: saccharine rubbish. However, two words does not a review make so I'll expand.

The book actually started off quite decently. Bryn (which is Welsh for "hill", by the way, and which is also a boy's name here in Wales) had some gumption and I was intrigued by her mysterious past. When William, the rather obvious love-interest turned up, I liked the little sparks caused by the clash of personalities. Bryn was narrow-minded and judgemental, but I was willing to forgive that as I assumed her icy presumption was going to be due to her past and a part of the story.

Nope. It was like someone flipped a switch and turned her character from a snarky, smart college student to a love-sick puppy within a matter of pages. Here, for your enjoyment, are a few of my "favourite" and especially sickly pieces of dialogue:

"I knew what I'd been born into this world for, and he was staring back at me."

"Once you've lived in nothing but darkness, when a light suddenly shines through - even the faintest glimmer - it's all you see, all you focus on, and the only thing you live for."

"Seeing you freed me from the clutches of the darkness in my mind."

"It was the kind of love that never gave you a moment's doubt. The kind of love that you knew, if you were not allowed to be with the object of it, you would choose to be with no one at all. The kind of love that would make everything you'd ever done, or would do, pale horridly in comparison, It was beyond comprehension and far beyond words."

Oh...wait a second. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

The most poignant part of the above would be the "far beyond words" part. For something beyond words, Williams uses a lot of them to constantly reiterate the fact that Bryn and William's love is so sweet it'll make your teeth hurt. Furthermore, I remember reading somewhere (maybe in Stephen King's On Writing) that nothing should be beyond the power of words for a writer.

Now, if you shove aside the thin characters, Bryn's ridiculously tedious self-deprecation, the corny dialogue, the cheesy situations and the fact that William is not only a stalker, but also is apparently a three hundred year old virgin, there is one thing which sealed the lid on the little pot of contempt I have for this dreadful book. It is a book which is about having a boyfriend.

I can think of no redeeming feature of the book as a whole, other than it offers me the rare opportunity to post a review which results in a rating of half a star. I think this is the first time I've ever had to do that. If I didn't have reviews to write, I don't think I would have managed to slog my way through to the end of this dismal piece of badness.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok book, great price (free!), 3 April 2012
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I, probably like most who read this, downlooded it as I'm a fan of YA paranormal romances. And it was free. I was pleasantly surprised at first, I was drawn into the story quite quickly and the beginning of the novel moved really fast. She was immortal by i think 30 % of the way in.

However, I felt that Bryn was way, way, WAY too self depricating. It got to the point where it was actually annoying. As another poster commented, how many times does William have to declare his love before she believes it? And everyone obvioulsy thinks she is beautiful, but she won't have it! It's nice to have someone a little bit humble, but she was downright neurotic about it!

I also felt that after the first 30% of the novel, it moved incredibly slowly. Not a whole lot happened in about 50% of the book, if not more.

I did like the characters, but I admit Patrick was way more appealing than William, but I like the cheeky chappy type. It was a good twst to find out they were brothers, but again she moved very fast with this, he was introduced and then BAM a few pages later he's William's brother.

Bryn would have been likeable had she not had literally zero self awareness or confidence. It was really off putting how down she was about herself. I thought Bella Swan was bad, but she makes her look perfectly normal! She also accepted her fate a little too quickly. It was, like, I've changed you forever and she was like, Ok, so are we back together? Hmmmm....

John and Stella were also very over the top, more like pantomine villains than anyone actually scary.

The pacing of the whole novel was very weird, it would move like the speed of light at one moment, and then at a snails pace the next. The ending was quite exciting and I found I did care somewhat for the characters.

All being said, the book wasn't actually bad, I've read better but I've also read a whole lot worse, too. I would recommend anyone who is described in my first paragraph (a lover of YA romance novels) to have a look see at this - and not to forget, it's free so you really have nothng to loose! To the poster who said they wanted it to finish - nobody FORCED you ro read the whole thing!

I hope that this has been helpful, I know a lot of what I said was quite negative, but I do think a lot of people who like this type of book as a rule, will enjoy it. And it's quite a nice break from vampires/werewolves/angels/demons etc. a new twist on the genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 21 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I read this and the other two books in the trilogy in one (three day long) sitting. I am now in the process of reading them again. I haven't loved a book like this since Twilight. Now i have to add i am not a YA (try heading into my thirties) by any stretch of the imagination but thoroughly enjoyed these. The fact the first was free was an added bonus. I eagerly but gently followed the story of Bryn and William and with bated breath at times. The ending makes it all worth it. The characters were great and very likable - especially Patrick and William and co. The only negative point i have is that there were some pretty bad typos with grammar and spelling which were mildly irritating. I can't stop thinking about the books and am wistfully sitting here waiting for my own William to appear, something tells me i will be waiting a while so i will just stick to reading the trilogy again. I will add as a final note i am a hopeless romantic and believe in finding 'the one' and these books fuel this. There are also some decent bits of action and pages where you have to fight the urge to flick forward to make sure what you want to happen does (this is not always the case straight away).

Eternal Eden (Eden Trilogy Book 1)