on 12 April 2012
I was recommended this by my friend as i wasn't sure about it to be honest. The cover of the book didn't draw me in (i know dont judge a book by its cover...i learnt my lesson) and i was unsure because it was free...however this is the best freebie ever!

This is a paranormal romance book, and i am a big fan of those so i though i would just read the first chapter or so...i didnt stop!

This books romance is really sweet, the book flows really well and i enjoyed the writing style!

I would say give this book a go, its free, im sure after a few pages you wont be able to put it down. And if you dont like it you haven't lost anything!
on 5 December 2013
Wow, is probably one of the best ways to describe this book! I originally downloaded this novel via a recommendation and also because it was promotionaly free from Amazon, but I must say I could not be more chuffed if I tried because reading Bryn & William's story so far has had me literally gripped to my seat! I totally recommend this novel to those who are looking for a change from the normal fantasy/romance novels that have become predictable because this is nothing like that, just be prepared to get on a roller coaster because your emotions will mirror those written for Bryn and all the other loveable characters around her!
on 2 August 2012
After reading the Soul Saves series I didn't think I would come across a better paranormal romantic book, how wrong I was!! The Eden triology is absolutely amazing!! The characters are brilliant, the story line is so well-though out and intriguing. Afetr reading the first book I immediately purchased the final two and it was well worth it! I kept telling myself I'll just read one more page and ended up reading several chapters! By far the best books I have ever read and Oh you can't help but fall in love with the character of William Wayward, every girl's ideal man, a definite recommendation!
on 24 June 2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. I would definitely and highly recommend it. For me it gave off this Jane Austen feeling which I think was thanks to the beautiful writing style. I loved the old fashioned romance feel but admittedly I liked the brother more than Will. Well worth purchasing & for such a tiny amount!
on 6 August 2015
i didnt even finish reading this, it failed to keep me engaged, i didnt like the story hence the reason i stopped reading. sorry
on 27 May 2012
This is a great book and definitely worth reading. Bryn and William's feelings for each other can be a bit sickly sweet at times but there are other characters, especially Patrick, to balance this out. Overall this is an excellent book that drew me in. I thought it got better as it went along and bought the next book straight after finishing. This is a great book and an amazing story.
on 6 July 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I didn't have high expectations but the characters are witty and some of the dialogue actually had me laughing out loud. The storyline was solid and enough happened in it to keep it interesting.

I would definitely recommend it.
on 14 October 2013
This book is very good for people who like love stories with a twist. The book's beginning is amazing and the rest of the book does not disappoint! The characters are great and it is definitely worth buying this book, even if you're unsure like I was at first, because it's free!
on 15 June 2013
To be painfully honest it was so awful i couldn't even finish it... the grammar was awful, as was the use of english. The characters were one dimensional and bland. There are MUCH better options out there...sorry to the author but it really was not my cup of tea!
on 17 September 2014
If you liked Twilight you will like these books. The story line is very similar to Twilight but still had me gripped. Really enjoyed all three, struggled to put them down! Really recommend this auther as well, Lost & Found books are fantastic!! Happy reading :)