Format: Audio CD|Change

on 22 March 2013
I'm going to Slam Dunk Festival this year so I bought this album to learn the songs. I'm glad I did as it's a really great album. Recommended to pop-punk fans and Pierce The Veil / Tonight Alive fans.
on 16 June 2012
I absoulty adore this album and can quite happily listen to it on repeat for hours and days at a time. Within a week I knew all the lyrics without having the check online! Sleeping With Sirens have changed from their last record (With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear) but you can still tell it's them. I love Kellin Quinn.
on 6 December 2013
Sleeping with Sirens are a legendary band. And this is a legendary album. I highly recommend that any fan buys it. The only confusing part is that the lyrics in the booklet are layed out in a completely different order than they say on the back of the cd case. But altogether it is a fantastic album. 10/10!
on 27 December 2012
A great album! A range of songs depending on your mood. Sleeping With Sirens are an amazing band, only discovered them recently. 'A Trophy Father's Trophy Son' 'If You Can't Hang' ' Do It Now, Remember It Later' and 'Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime' are my favourites from this album.
on 13 May 2016
Most people don't really like early stuff of bands/singers or vice versa, but this is one of my favorites of theirs. They just seem to get better and better with each album they make.
on 17 November 2013
when I brought this I had never listened to SWS but I have no regrets at all - every song is amazing, the lead singer is hot and the quality is great - no complaints here!
on 29 April 2013
Bought for my 13 year old God-daughter so not sure what she thought, i do know that she had heard it via a friend and desperately wanted it though.
on 30 March 2013
This album is full of fantastic songs and includes the well known hit if you cant hang. If you dont buy this CD you WILL regret it! XP
on 6 February 2013
Sleeping with Sirens then you will love this. My daughter got it for Christmas and plays it all the time, so it must be good!
on 1 June 2014
finally got another Sleeping with sirens album, with no faults, kellin's voice is just great all in all a great album