So I bought this tablet last year and it's the best mobile tablet to be found in that price range. It has just the right size, it fits in the inner pocket of your jacket, is very powerful and the battery seems to last forever as long as you're not playing games whole day long.

Published on 9 Feb 2012 by Willem

1.0 out of 5 stars The wrong tablet
Published on 18 Sep 2011 by L. S. Duncan

1.0 out of 5 stars The wrong tablet, 18 Sep 2011
L. S. Duncan "Lorne Duncan" (Rotherham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Acer Aspire ICONIA TAB A101 7 inch Tablet (Tegra 250 Dual cortex A9, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD, Bluetooth, Wireless, Android v3.0 Honeycomb) - 3G (Personal Computers)
I bought this product believing to be the A101 which was how it was listed on Amazon's site but received A100 instead(no 3G). Crescentdirect says that's it's Amazon's fault for the product being listed incorrectly and Amazon say's it's crescentdirect fault. And where is the customer....stuck in the middle. I've ask amazon to contact crescentdirect to sort it out and they dead flat refuse. So much for shopping with confidence on Amazon's site. Very poor. I now I find out it's happening with other suppliers. Here's another Review
danny
I am very disappointed it says Acer iconai a101 but really it the a100. I pay '330 for this think if I wanted the wifi model I can get that for '280 please fix this....

Come on Amazon....get your act together. If Amazon doesn't intervene on my behalf I will be canceling my account.

1.0 out of 5 stars IT NOT 3G IT THE A100 NOT THE A101, 7 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviews are for reviewing the product and not for complaining about bad service., 9 Feb 2012

There is one downside to this tablet and that is the screen. The colors are good and the touch also works fine but from an angle you can't see anything anymore. Also, the screen seems to be made of some kind of plastic, not glass. If you accidentally apply too much pressure on the screen a black blob appears in the center of the screen that won't disappear until a day or two later, so make sure you have nothing in your pocket that can put pressure on your screen.

I give this tablet five stars, first of all because it has huge value for it's price (if it had the price of a Samsung I would give it 1 or perhaps 2 stars, unless the screen was replaced with a better one). Second reason is that this tablet is underrated because of some problems with Amazon or the supplier. This has completely nothing to do with the product itself.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wi Fi in your Pocket, 12 Jan 2012
Hi,
To all the guys who have been misold this product, return the Item and purchase the A100 and then buy a Mi Fi Modem which are Mobile Wi Fi and are pretty new on the market, basically they are little boxes the size of a credit card but a bit thicker and you can keep it in your pocket and connect 5 devices by Wi Fi all at the same time, they are amazing and the Vodafone R201 mobile Wi Fi can be picked up on ebay for about 40. Pop in data sim and you have instant 3G Wi Fi. Perfect for Ipad as you would pay an extra 100 for 3G and this way it can be done for for 40 and you can connect 5 devices at once. I have a A100 and connect to Vodafone 3G through my little Mi Fi box which stays in my pocket.
Good Luck