on 18 January 2011
I was recommended this book at university.
Great book, explains everything in plain english, Ive had previous html books but for some reason this one made things easier to understand. I've got to a point where I no longer need this book as a reference but while studying it was very useful.
on 17 December 2007
Although I have voted Mr Fulcher's review as helpful I feel it is utterly necessary to formally register my complete and undeviating agreement with what he has written.
on 15 April 2011
I'm a newbie to HTML etc and found this a very good manual to get me started with the minimum of fuss. Clear advice and a good progression. I think it will continue to be very useful as I progress as it also has a wealth of reference information.
on 30 June 2010
Still reading my way through it. But from what I have seen, this book is nicely laid out and very easy to read. It making my learning of HTML fun. Would recommended it for html/xhtml starters.
on 13 August 2008
A very good book for beginners.Its not the book that will make you expert but it helps you to understand how the basics of HTML works.Also very well written!
on 2 June 2015
My daughter is still learning and was well pleased with this.
on 15 October 2014
Good read...worth the money...would highly recommend...thanks
on 2 May 2015
Bit old school but good as a biginner
on 30 December 2014
outdated, get a more recent version.
on 15 December 2014
Very good item. Very quick delivery.