on 16 July 2013
I bought these as part of my primary school international week where my class explored china. Obviously we had to have Chinese food and eat them with traditional methods. Kids were thrilled to use these and loved taking them home to practise. Cheap and cheerful but does the job for a great price!
on 25 February 2013
Excellent product ( chop sticks) ,good value for money as these are disposable after use.Easy to use as they are oval shape.
Will buy more when my stock goes down. THANKS.
on 5 July 2013
Fantastic chop sticks. Exceptional value and quality. My son loves using them and at this price, I'm happy to oblige to make meal times more fun.
on 27 December 2012
Purchased to attempt party Guiness Book of Records Games, great fun. Took quite a few days to arrive. Good Value.
on 23 March 2014
Bought these for a themed party event. I received forty pairs as stated, all individually wrapped. The chopsticks aren't very long but are the same as most other disposable chopsticks. They are made from wood and all I can say is that they did the job for a great price. Quick delivery and can't really fault them.
on 9 February 2014
I purchased these very reasonable chopsticks for Chinese New Year so my class of 40 children could eat noodles using chopsticks. I was (and so were the class) very disappointed to find on 37 pairs in the pack- hence 3 children has to wait to have their food and use chopsticks. When I complained the company were very rude, sent a string of unhelpful emails and did not seam at all bothered or apologetic. To be fair they said they would send 3 more pairs out to me, but this was irrelevant because the Chinese New Year was done and dusted! But they seamed adamant this is what they wanted to do!
I got so annoyed with there attitude I was determined to get a refund just to prove a point, when I eventually did they suggested I give the money to charity! This annoyed me even more because it was there mistake in the first place that led to all this negativity.
In all fairness the chopsticks were very good, a little hard to snap apart but were good quality for the price- it's just a shame 40 pairs as stated did not come! If they had handled the customer services part with a positive attitude and less sarcasm I would not be writing such a negative review!
on 25 May 2014
Chopsticks arrived very quickly. Each pair in their own paper case, with each one smooth with no splinters. The girls enjoyed having their own pair that they could take home at the end of the evening, and the Leaders were really pleased with the price of them.
on 13 March 2015
I bought these for a marshmallow game in youth club and I'm very impressed, they are great quality and come individually wrapped for hygiene purposes. What I liked was being asked on a youth club evening for this game to be played the following week, I found these on Amazon straight away, placed my order and they arrived about 3 days later, in good time for youth club! Using these chopsticks are like any other pair, so whether you're using them for a game, or for eating I'm more than happy to recommend them.
on 24 August 2015
Really like these, they're rounded and slightly tapered, nicer to hold than the cheap restaurant squared versions.
on 4 July 2014
They're okay, but not particularly comfortable to hold.