on 13 June 2011
Spoons are exactly as described and look very nice. They arrived quickly and were well-packed.
Good value for money - the glaze is not perfect around the small hole in the handle of each spoon, but this isn't a fault, just down to the manufacturing method and not noticeable enough to look bad in use.
I was very happy overall.
on 17 October 2013
... I did NOT receive what I ordered !! ... I received SHORT STRAIGHT black ceramic soup spoons !!
I did not return them because they were required for immediate use , and quite frankly the effort of returning them was too much trouble ! , but I do think I could have bought short black ceramic spoons for less than I paid for these !!
on 19 September 2013
Excellent design and aesthetically pleasing. Hook to stop the end of the spoon falling into the bowl really works. Not sure what the hole is for though?
on 11 October 2013
I like the bowl, its really good for Miso soup ... easy to clean. Recommend for everyone who likes Japanese food, including Miso soup.
on 20 March 2013
Does what a spoon should do. Only let down was that there were a couple of chips in the 2 spoons I ordered
on 16 October 2014
Bit rough around the edges quality wise, but does the job.
on 26 January 2015