5.0 out of 5 stars Quite new but sofar it's excellent and saving my sanity: does everything without fuss.
I use a printer only occasionally, perhaps for one item a week, if that. As a result the heads on my wireless ink jet printer usually need to be cleaned at each use and the tiny ink cartridges (four of them, each smaller than a matchbox) run out quickly and ink is cost unreasonable. I don't need wirless and I seldom need colour so I opted for a black only laser printer...
Published 12 months ago by peter pullar-strecker

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but very noisy
Bought this as I needed a new laser printer with a built in scanner. The machine functions well enough, no complaints there, but the drone of the fan after every print or scan is intolerable. Phoned Brother for advice, they advised that the serial number identifies that machine as one of a bad batch and to ask Amazon for a replacement quoting a reference number. 10/10 to...
Published on 12 July 2012 by K. D. Parsons

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good sturdy machine although not exactly "compact"., 21 Sept. 2014
V. Oliver (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother DCP7055 Compact Mono Laser All-In-One Printer (Accessory)
delighted with my new machine. Not sure where the "compact" bit comes in, perhaps in an office it would be considered thus!!
However, it is all I require in a printer/copier so no complaints from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 Mar. 2015
Excellent value for money. Good quality printing. It is a bit noisy after printing but don't let that put you off - you can turn it off, do something else or just ignore it - it is not that bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality printer, 30 Aug. 2014
Very pleased with the quality and speed of this printer/scanner/copier. Have had Brother printers in the past and have always been impressed with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so more than good, 6 Jan. 2013
I bought this because I was totally fed up with inkjet printers that wouldn't work properly after being left unused for a few weeks, or even sometimes a few days. I have owned a succession of mid-range inkjets of various well known makes, all having the same problem of the heads drying up and needing constant, wasteful cleaning and/or expensive replacement cartridges.
I decided that I would go without home colour printing ( except for what I can still get from my last inkjet when I want to go to the trouble) for a hopefully much more dependable and economic mono laser. So far this has worked out fine. The Brother was easy to set up with Windows 7 and is giving completely problem-free, fast, good quality prints. Its greyscale reproduction of colours is fine for nearly all of my needs. It is also quite easy and intuitive to use. I cannot comment on its long-term reliability yet, but so far I am well-pleased. A colour laser would perhaps be even better, but that would involve more expense which would only be worthwhile if it was just as dependable with irregular use and its photo printing was of sufficient quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother Printer DCP 7055, 17 Oct. 2012
As this product had mixed reviews I was reluctant to order. However, I am very with it and it is perfect for my printing needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother DCP7055 Compact Mono Laser All-In-One Printer, 17 April 2014
This is a cheap, sturdy, efficient good quality printer. Buy it or any Brother product, and help to save our dear old dying Planet Earth! Brother gives a large percentage of profits to COOL EARTH, and so we can help protect the Amazon Rainforest which is being ravaged and destroyed by ignorant, ruthless commercial business.
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it, 1 Oct. 2014
All ok, as described. Can't ask for more for this price, would recommend cheap an good office printer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good home device BUT noisy fan, 27 Jan. 2012
Rodger (Bardsey, Leeds United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Compact and it feels well built. Easy to set up but the software instal took ages for some reason.
I have only had it for a week and it works fine.
I am using it in a small room at home and find the cooling fan noisy and very annoying.
It is much worse than the pc which is 2 feet from my ear!
As i only intend using it for the odd letter it is switched off most of the time so this is not a problem for me. Oddly the mechanical noises when printing are very low and not a problem at all.
Perhaps mine is faulty but if you are in a small office and this was running all day i would not like it making this amount of noise. You can set the sleep mode to one minute which does mean it goes off between prints.
For £90 and a THREE YEAR warranty with consumables that are reasonably priced it is worth considering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug. 2014
love this printer, i don't really need colour, and this printer was very easy to install.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Friday and delivered on Monday and we are very happy with the printer, 17 Nov. 2014
Ordered on Friday and delivered on Monday and we are very happy with the printer.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 | Next ›