5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
To be honest, I was nervous about buying this due to the lack of reviews and the fact that it had no connect button and relied on it simply working. Well, no need to fear, it did simply work. It connected to my Sony MW600 in a matter of seconds and has not faltered. It's tiny, looks great, contacts perfectly with my iPod Classic, and both units connected together fit...
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by spangle

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part.
It really is a neat piece of kit but unfortunately when in my iPod Classic it would not pair with my Damson Twist. Strange because my iPad pairs up with it well. Disappointed because it seemed the perfect answer to listen to my music when I didn't want to wear earbuds.
Published 3 months ago by David Stevenson

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Would you believe that this actually works?!, 12 July 2012
This review is from: KOKKIA i10s (NEW Luxurious Black) Tiny Bluetooth iPod Transmitter for iPod/iPhone/iPad/iTouch with true Apple authentication. Remote controls and local iPod/iPhone/iPad volume control capabilities. Works and fits very well with latest iPod 6th generation tiny Nano, iPod Touch 4th generation, iPhone 4 and iPad. (Personal Computers)
I just received this i10s today. It is superb! And it does what Kokkia say! I use it with an Ipod Classic 80GB (Think it's 4th generation....have had it since 2007)As that does not have Bluetooth I connect using Kookia's i10s......and all works perfectly with my Kokkia S10 headphones. (They are great too). Dead easy to connect using the instructions on Kokkia's website [...]. Well done Kookia. I would recommend the i10s to anyone....what more can I say? So refreshing to receive electronic goods that do what the makers claim in this day and age. Well done Kookia.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works so easy, 6 Mar 2013
My good lady bought me a brilliant pair of bluetooth headphones for christmas which work perfectly with my iPhone but I also have an 80gb iPod video which I wanted to use them with. I contacted Kokkia prior to purchase to make sure they do work with the 5.5g version of the iPod, the confirmed it did. I was worried it first as when I plugged it into my iPod and had my earphones in pairing mode the light wasn't flashing but then I remembered I had bluetooth switched on my iPhone so switched that off and the Kokkia and my earphones paired easily and work brilliantly together.

One review said that the battery drains very quickly on the iPod when using this but I haven't found this to be the case. My iPod battery is quite old and doesn't work quite as well as when new but I don't notice it draining badly with the i10 plugged in. I strongly recommend this seller also, I purchased yesterday with special delivery as I wanted it quickly and it came today at 1100. It just works and that's what I love about it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stay away, 4 Jan 2013
Takes an eternity to connect and most of the time it can't even do that, and you have to do this every time you get in the car, so if you don't mind spending 30 minutes stationary in your car before every journey then this is the product for you! Total waste of time and money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 22 Mar 2014
Does the job perfectly. Use it with my iPod Classic and Bose speaker for great sounds. Highly recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars look no wires, 15 Mar 2014
Does away with wires great reproduction.ipod can be tucked away and be controlled by radio.very pleasd with item and service

2.0 out of 5 stars connecting problems, 22 Feb 2014
i can not seam to connect it to any thing and it even turns the classic i pod i have off after a few tracks ???

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little device that works perfectly, 19 Dec 2013
I received this beauty a couple of days ago and it couldn't be simpler or easier to use.
Literally took it out of box, turned on my ipod nano 4tgh gen plugged it in....and paired it with my Bose soundlink mini speaker......Was dleighted as this device does exactly what is says it will do.
As others mention...would be great to have a device like this that then plugs into the 30 way pin on docking station that allows for the nano to charge while listening to it in blueetooth status.
Would definitely recommend this to anyone and really can't see much going wrong with this .

5.0 out of 5 stars Kokkia Bluetooth iPod adapter, 13 Nov 2013
Excellent, does not interfere with the sound quality when connecting to a Bluetooth speaker. I am using a Bose Bluetooth speaker and sound quality is very important. Staff on Bose shop said using an adapter to connect my iPod classic could affect the quality, but I can honestly say it doesn't. Even took it into them to prove it to hopefully help others wanting to do the same

4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 20 Oct 2013
Works great with my camper stereo which is the main reason I bought it so I can chill in the back, but lost a star as still can't control it from the iPod once synced. I've got a remote to over come that but still could be a problem for some.
Possibly a bit expensive for what it is but couldn't find anything like it so I suppose if you corner the market you charge what you want

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 17 Sep 2013
F. Young - See all my reviews
As soon as I plugged it into my Ipod classic, the light came on and automatically paired with my blue-tooth headset. Although it is a bit expensive but it's worth it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›