5.0 out of 5 stars I love it - great for rainy days!
Got this to entertain my 20 month boy on rainy days - I've never been to a Tumbletots class but took a chance and was not disappointed - easy to follow - good fun - subtitles if you want - and good exercise. I will be recommending to my friends.
Published on 4 Aug. 2011 by Treesy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good
Did not like this as much as i thought i would after reading some of the reviews. There is too much talking and organising on the dvd, as i expected the songs to be continuous. The nursery rhymes are not the traditional versions and some songs are not sang to the finish. Perhaps my grandson will like it a bit better as he gets older, i think it's unlikely though.
Published on 11 May 2012 by ALISON

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it - great for rainy days!, 4 Aug. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE this!, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Wiggle & Shake [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this for my Pre-school and we LOVE it! You want a captive dance and movement session and often requested activity you will have it in this one CD....FAB!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids entertainment!, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Wiggle & Shake [DVD] (DVD)
No need to know anything about tumble tots, just a great actions to nursery rhymes DVD. Good exercise, fun and parents can join in! It has the words on screen if you need them, explains the actions first and the DVD can be played with or without each intro. My 3 year old loved it and still does now she's 4.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, 11 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Parents will get a lot out of this too, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Wiggle & Shake [DVD] (DVD)
Im not really one for dvds for my daughter but this was all about movement so thought id try it. Im very glad I did. Its over an hour long, has 22 songs and its all about dancing to the songs. I did the dances with my daughter and she thought it was hilarious. Great bonding time for me and her plus we both get exercise. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic learning tool! AAAA+++, 9 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Wiggle & Shake [DVD] (DVD)
We all love it. My little one was glued to it immediately he saw it, within the next days, he learnt some of the songs. He loves it, they are not too fast and their are actions well sung and displayed. Clear accents and good music. It is fantastic. You won't regret it if you buy it. It has become his favourite song dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Wiggle & Shake [DVD] (DVD)
My 2 year old and 13 month old love it! It's on at least once a day. My 2 year old knows all the dance moves and my 13 month year old is starting to copy loads too!! Even if they sleep at nannies house the DVD goes with them! Great fun way to entertain them and help with coordination. Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a 2 year old, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Wiggle & Shake [DVD] (DVD)
Thought my grandson would love this but sadly not the case. To be fair not had it on a lot and a lot of other Christmas toys to occupy him so just think this has taken a back seat and he will come round to it. I like it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars no no no, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Wiggle & Shake [DVD] (DVD)
all i have to say is it never worked
highly no.not recommend and i didnt send it back as it would have cost more again to do that. it was cheap anyway. learned my lesson. dont buy just because it is cheap..

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for rainy days!, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Wiggle & Shake [DVD] (DVD)
My 22 month old son will not watch TV so needed something I can put on for those rainy days. He absolutely loves it! He sits for the full time and joins in. Best thing I've brought for him in a long time!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›