5.0 out of 5 stars Fun physio
Published on 7 Nov 2012 by NannyF

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good
Despite some of the reviews i was not impressed with this dvd. There is too much chatting and organising instead of just getting on with the singing and dancing which is what my grandson wants. He might like it better when he is a little older.
Published on 11 May 2012 by ALISON

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun physio, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Bend & Stretch [DVD] (DVD)
I have recently purchased both Tumble Tots dvds, Bend & Stretch and Wiggle and Shake, in the hope that my three and a half-year old grandson would benefit from them. He has mild left-side hemiplegia and is weaker on his left side, using his left arm and hand infrequently. That was until we introduced him to these dvds! He now waggles both arms, does some waggling of fingers on left hand, kicks both legs, jumps up and down and generally does his physio exercises for hours at a time without even realising it! He is just so enjoying himself and is improving physically in leaps and bounds, literally! I purchased the lummi sticks and bean bags too, and he actually holds one of the sticks in his 'gammy' hand and taps together.... he is even managing to tap them behind his back; this is amazing taking into account the stiffness in his left arm! I hope these comments are read by others with similar problems, and that they receive the benefits from the dvds that our little Jadon has. Thank you Tumble Tots :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 11 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars bend and stretch, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Bend & Stretch [DVD] (DVD)
exellent collection of song and dance and my autistic boy loves it got it on cd and vid shakin my bean bags all over the house

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct 2014
Granddaughter loves this

4.0 out of 5 stars Keep my little one engaged, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Bend & Stretch [DVD] (DVD)
But he needs me to be with him for doing all action. Its just him. So I am still not free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic DVD for toddlers and pre schoolers, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tumble Tots: Actions Songs - Bend & Stretch [DVD] (DVD)
I had this for my older children way back on VHS! As I now have a pre schooler again , and video machines are obsolete , I felt I simply must replace it on DVD as it has always been so much fun and well watched by my older kids I am sure my youngest is going to love it