5.0 out of 5 stars IBS SORTED
I read a story about this in a magazine about how it eased the bloating associated with IBS so I thought I'd give it a try. Well, I only take one a day with my main meal and I have not suffered any bloating or discomfort since. Amazing.
Published 20 months ago by SCORPION

3.0 out of 5 stars No proven benefit but worth giving a go
It's difficult to review a product like this, without a scientific approach, impossible in a home setting. I bought the probiotic to help with stomach issues which I thought might be linked to a long-ish course of antibiotics a few months prior. Then I needed more antibiotics for a suspected ulcer. When I took them, I tended towards diarrhea - known as a possible side...
Published 6 months ago by kaktus

5.0 out of 5 stars IBS SORTED, 8 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Protexin Bio-Cult tablets, 14 Oct. 2014
I have a very slow digestion system and often suffer from constipation. These tablets have helped and my stomach is much better and I do not have the bloating issues at present, one month in to the course. I will however be ordering more of these tablets. I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use to suffer a lot with digestion. Rumbly tommy ..., 11 Oct. 2014
Use to suffer a lot with digestion. Rumbly tommy IBS and wind trapped as a consequence. Since taking this tablets those discomforts are gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars good bacteria rules !, 30 Jun. 2011
This is a good product and does exactly what it says on the tin (or plastic container!)If you suffer with an overactive bowl,get stomach cramps and indigestion then taking one or two of these tablets (containing millions of good bacteria) daily will give you relief, trust me !?

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula Pack of 120 Capsules (Personal Care)
I regularly buy this product because it is a very good multi strain bacteria product and doesn't need refrigeration which is such a boon. It has also, in my personal experience, prevented post antibiotic side effects like diarrhoea. It is cheaper here than anywhere else I have looked so brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 14 Sept. 2013
I was introduced to this by my fitness and nutrition fanatic daughter and what a difference it has made to my life - I suffer from the dreaded IBS and Diverticular Disease but with the use of this product my guts are so much calmer and so much less windy - I would recommend it to anyone with a "funny tummy".

5.0 out of 5 stars Give to my child and my dogs too!, 10 Sept. 2012
A. Webster "annequus" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for well over a year and I give it to my 22 month old daughter and both my dogs to help keep all our immune systems strong and we find it works very well indeed!

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful for lactose intolerance, 27 May 2014
not cheap but definitely helped me with lactose intolerance, well worth a try in my opinion if you think your lactose intolerance may be due to a disturbance in the gut flora

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 20 Jun. 2013
A friend, my terrier dog and myself have all been on these for about a year. none of us has contracted anything odd. My terrier has not had a re-occourance of ear infections that made his life so miserable.
I would urge anyone to take these and to use them with animals..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best probiotic I've ever taken, 15 Sept. 2014
Best probiotic I've ever taken. I usually have kefir daily and nothing beats homemade probiotics but this is great to take on holiday with you.