5.0 out of 5 stars Fizzy Filled Liquorice Sticks
I remember these gorgeous liquorice sticks from years ago - they were called 'magic wands' then, now they're called liquorice flyers - no idea why!

Anyway, my point is that they're a real treat; total indulgence, addictive and reminiscent of childhood sweeties. More, more, more! Irresistable and at £9 for 60, unbeatable price too!!
Published on 5 Nov. 2011 by Chris Cambs

3.0 out of 5 stars FLYERS Liquorice with Fruit Crystal Centre 60 Piece
FLYERS Liquorice with Fruit Crystal Centre 60 Piece - been buying these for ages but this time very disappointed as they were very hard - possibly a little stale, and the colours almost indistinguishable.
Published 2 months ago by Paul D Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fizzy Filled Liquorice Sticks, 5 Nov. 2011
This review is from: FLYERS Liquorice with Fruit Crystal Centre 60 Pieces (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yumm, 24 Aug. 2011
YUMM YUMM what more can I say. my only complaint and it has nothing to do with the product but my own lack of control and restraint when I eat one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent liquorice, 15 Oct. 2012
Mrs. J. Cary (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These liquorice candy filled sticks are excellent, cannot stop eating them, have purchased loads in the past and no doubt be buying lots more in the future, the cheapest i have found them and fast delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Different to Magic Wands but still very enjoyable!, 18 Aug. 2014
Yes, as someone else mentioned, these are not the same as they used to be when they were called Magic Wands but they are still very nice! It is a pity that the centres are now all the same flavour and colour and are not proper sherbert. Only the tip is a different flavour and colour now. The sticks are smaller and the liquorice is thinner and tastes as though it has less liquorice extract in it. Even so they are yummy!

5.0 out of 5 stars What is not to love about these sweets, 10 July 2014
tone1428 "Tone" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
What is not to love about these sweets? They have lovely liquorice around lovely fruit crystal (AKA flavoured sugar I think)
My wife and I absolutely love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!, 14 Oct. 2012
These are literally the best sweets EVER! My life has got at least 50% better after eating every single piece! Great fast delivery and service too! Very pleased! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars flyers, 13 Jun. 2014
Mr. R. J. Gallamore "RICKY JOHN" (BARNOLDSWICK LANCS UK) - See all my reviews
they took me back 40 years. yummy . they did not last long as I have no willpower. I will try to avoid buying but

5.0 out of 5 stars Ummm-Yumma-Yumma!!!, 24 April 2014
I usually bought, or should I say, 'tried' to resist buying these from my local Tesco's, as once a packet was opened, it very rarely lasted more than the time it took for me to scoff the lot as they're just SOo more'ish. But then. . . . Tesco's seemed to stop stocking them!!!. . . .I was utterly horrified! . . . .Until I spotted these!!!. . . . However, there are '60' in a box, and although it seemed like a bit of a challenge at first, I was gratified to discover that with a bit of dedicated chomping, I still managed to get through a box in less than a week!. . . .What a hog!!! Lol!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different from how I remember them, 14 Sept. 2013
In my memories, these liquorice straws were filled with brightly coloured tangy sherbet. In reality, they're filled with uncoloured granulated sugar, which has a slight tang. The liquorice is quite thin, which tips the taste balance too much in favour of the sugar, and not enough for the liquorice; I'm sure the ones I used to get consisted of a very thick layer.

Be careful to keep these in the plastic bag they are supplied with - if you remove them to another container they rapidly get soft and soggy, and become far less pleasant to eat.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 2 Feb. 2014
Probably my favourite treat but I haven't bought a box for a couple of months now because when they are in the house I just eat and eat! One day I had about 16 which I loved at the time but to be honest it played havoc with my digestive system! Best to just have 2 or 3 a day but I personaly do not have that much self control!

FLYERS Liquorice with Fruit Crystal Centre 60 Pieces