5.0 out of 5 stars Fizzy Filled Liquorice Sticks
I remember these gorgeous liquorice sticks from years ago - they were called 'magic wands' then, now they're called liquorice flyers - no idea why!

Anyway, my point is that they're a real treat; total indulgence, addictive and reminiscent of childhood sweeties. More, more, more! Irresistable and at 9 for 60, unbeatable price too!!
Published on 5 Nov 2011 by Chris Cambs

3.0 out of 5 stars Sugar""
I love licorice and love sweets, but for someone who doesn't like sugary sweets dont get this! I was expecting a nice sherbet centre inside the licorice flyer but instead get hard candy with pure sugar in the middle. Bit of a dissapointment really!
Published 17 months ago by mikethemoose

5.0 out of 5 stars Fizzy Filled Liquorice Sticks, 5 Nov 2011
This review is from: FLYERS Liquorice with Fruit Crystal Centre 60 Pieces (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yumm, 24 Aug 2011
YUMM YUMM what more can I say. my only complaint and it has nothing to do with the product but my own lack of control and restraint when I eat one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different from how I remember them, 14 Sep 2013
Straightforward (Twickenham) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
In my memories, these liquorice straws were filled with brightly coloured tangy sherbet. In reality, they're filled with uncoloured granulated sugar, which has a slight tang. The liquorice is quite thin, which tips the taste balance too much in favour of the sugar, and not enough for the liquorice; I'm sure the ones I used to get consisted of a very thick layer.

Be careful to keep these in the plastic bag they are supplied with - if you remove them to another container they rapidly get soft and soggy, and become far less pleasant to eat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent liquorice, 15 Oct 2012
Mrs. J. Cary (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These liquorice candy filled sticks are excellent, cannot stop eating them, have purchased loads in the past and no doubt be buying lots more in the future, the cheapest i have found them and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!, 14 Oct 2012
These are literally the best sweets EVER! My life has got at least 50% better after eating every single piece! Great fast delivery and service too! Very pleased! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars What is not to love about these sweets, 10 July 2014
tone1428 "Tone" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
What is not to love about these sweets? They have lovely liquorice around lovely fruit crystal (AKA flavoured sugar I think)
My wife and I absolutely love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars flyers, 13 Jun 2014
Mr. R. J. Gallamore "RICKY JOHN" (BARNOLDSWICK LANCS UK) - See all my reviews
they took me back 40 years. yummy . they did not last long as I have no willpower. I will try to avoid buying but

4.0 out of 5 stars Different to Magic Wands but still very enjoyable!, 18 Aug 2014
D. Johnson - See all my reviews
Yes, as someone else mentioned, these are not the same as they used to be when they were called Magic Wands but they are still very nice! It is a pity that the centres are now all the same flavour and colour and are not proper sherbert. Only the tip is a different flavour and colour now. The sticks are smaller and the liquorice is thinner and tastes as though it has less liquorice extract in it. Even so they are yummy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite weakness, 3 Jun 2014
These sweets must be my favourite weakness because I found it very hard to share the liquorice flyers with anyone else.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy mummy, 20 May 2014
i bought a box for my mum for mothers day she ate them in about 2 days lol . she never complained..so turned out to be a good purchase :D

FLYERS Liquorice with Fruit Crystal Centre 60 Pieces