on 22 June 2011
ZOUTS Belgian Liquorice. This is "proper" Liquorice, not the over sweet sugary stuff "Allsorts" of others produce. It's delicious, I highly recommend it : )
on 21 April 2013
Yum yum yum!!!
Really delicious, not too salty, very moreish.
I love salted liquorice as my family are Dutch in heritage and its very popular there so I've been brought up on the stuff!
Will defo be ordering more!
on 30 March 2016
I am a huge salted liquorice fan and when I am certain towns where there is a shop that sells this kind of liquorice (Brighton, Harpenden, Hastings) I will buy quite a lot of it in one go, because you don't see it sold very often in standard high street shops and I never know when I will find it again. When I saw this I was delighted, and ordered some straight away, but once it arrived I realised I had been had. The bag was TINY. I realise I should have worked out how much I was buying from the description and obviously it is 'buyer beware', but I was really disappointed in how much it had cost (with the addition of P&P) to buy such a small bag. The liquorice was very nice, but never again will I buy without checking the quantity carefully first.
on 14 January 2014
Since becoming Coeliac I have scoured the land for liquorice and this fills the bill for me better than regular liquorice.
on 18 September 2015
Absolutely wonderful, I am an addict for liquorice and this is the first one I have found to be perfect. Not too salty, just perfect in every respect. I totally recommend this product and other products by this seller and will most definitely be ordering some more.
on 17 July 2015
These are so lovely ! I originally was looking for something to make a dessert with but after tasting these i think they wont last that long. Very tasty, not overly salty and not at all overpowering. I had bought some other "pellets" at the same time but found these so strong i couldnt eat them. These are much better and with the bonus of not making your mouth black so its not too obvious ive heen scoffing them non stop !
on 14 June 2013
I bought this for my son who is a liquorice nut. I warned him that salt liquorice is quite a different taste from the usual English variety but when it arrived he loved it.
on 21 May 2014
If you like liquorice as it should be rather than that soft, over sweet which passes an an excuse for liquorice these days, then you are in for a treat.

everyone I gave them to thoroughly enjoyed them.

I will definitely buy again.
on 26 March 2013
This was my first time trying salt liquorice and I was pleasantly surprised. They're hard little shapes that get chewy once you've been at them awhile. Nice change from the very sweet liquorice I'm used to and they can last quite awhile if you can resist chewing them to smithereens.
on 13 March 2014
Hubby and I love the taste of these as well as other family members. We don't like soft sweet shop liquorice so these hard gums that soften in mouth are just the right texture for us. The taste is wonderful not sweet sickly just right with a tiny tiny salt flavour. The best liquorice I have tasted since childhood. A couple of these are part of our nibbles when on a walk.

See one answered question