on 11 December 2012
I bought this as a replacement for a Swatch I owned for years and sadly lost not long ago, I say replacement but it's more like an upgrade! I prefer the simplistic bare essentials on a watch, I don't like lots of things going on I simply want the time. This is very elegantly displayed without numbers (the 12 line is thicker than the rest so you can tell which way is up) and as a stylish touch there is a smaller inner circle on the bottom half of the face displaying a second-hand. I wouldn't ever go as far as to say I ever need a stopwatch feature on a watch having worn them since childhood, but it is nice to have such a simple face also displaying a second-hand for the rare occasion I'll time something.

The strap is a great looking black steel mesh which is comfortable and stylish and the clasp is fully adjustable with a flathead screwdriver or similar metal tool which is great because it meant no trips or expense at the jewellers on purchasing it.

The ONLY downside to this beautiful watch is that the lines representing the numbers on its face are supposed to glow in the dark. They do if you really stare hard but it is next to impossible to make out it's so faint, this watch would otherwise have scored a 5. I so Skagen had used some other method to make the lines and hands glow in the dark alot better as that would make it the perfect watch for me.
on 18 May 2013
I like a watch to be slim, stylish and understated and this watch fits my criteria perfectly. It has a feeling of solidity without excessive weight and the strap is very easy to adjust to very fine tolerances if needed. I have now owned it for about 7 weeks and it has kept perfect time with no need for the slightest adjustment. Highly recommended!
on 3 February 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriend for Christmas and it was a great buy. The watch is stylish and well finished with a unique mesh strap. I've never come across this brand before but would definitely recommend it!
on 15 April 2013
Classy, comfortable, well proportioned watch, looks expensive. I have had no problem with the clasp. I like the fact that Skagen are not so well known in the UK.
on 13 March 2013
Sleek smart watch that does not 'catch' when wearing shirts with cufflinks. (Not really an international issue I know).
Good price too.
on 14 December 2012
The watch looks superb - far better then the chunky wrist breakers on the market - he is really pleased with it and it also tells the time!!
on 17 May 2013
This watch is accurate, slim, stylish and very very black. The seperate dial for the second hand is very different.
on 28 December 2013
So you buy a stylist watch for everday use. Somehow the glass smashed strangely outwards. I don't recall banging the watch. Anyhow not to worry the watch can be repaired once you find out how to raise a repair. I Send it away & await the quote. Not in this case Skagen do not have any spares. So the watch is useless a complete waste of money.
on 15 July 2013
The watch arrived quickly and safely.
What a gem! It is very slim and it nestles on your wrist so it is easy to forget that it is there. It has a nice largish face and the contrast of the white on black makes the hands and divisions stand out at all times (luminous).
on 10 October 2013
This is a great watch, stylish and very comfortable to wear. It's so comfortable in fact that you'll almost forget that you're wearing it. Looks great, keeps perfect time, great buy! I was so impressed I bought another Skagen and that is just as brilliant!