4.0 out of 5 stars Neat!
Published on 16 Nov. 2011 by L. Coleman

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced!
I've given it 2 stars because it does the job, it looks OK too, but it's WAY overpriced, probably worth about £8.99. Might return it and try something else!
Published on 21 Oct. 2011 by Julie Wood

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced!, 21 Oct. 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 30 Nov. 2011
M. V. Taylor (Kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Zip Sleeve, Graphite (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch) (Accessory)
I bought this item at the same time as my Kindle.
I only wish that I had waited to see what other cases were available.
This does the job of protecting the kindle when not in use, but is terribly over priced!
I have since bought a much better case for a fraction of the cost of this one. I really should have returned this, but couldn't face the hassle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat!, 16 Nov. 2011
L. Coleman "AvidTVfan" (N.West England) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a must have, for protection, as my OH has kindly bought me a Kindle. Found it to be well made, and the brown strip shown is actually a strap which you can use to hold your Kindle/cover firmly (don't want to drop it!). However, must warn that although its neat and smart, I found that you cannot use it whilst reading - the zip goes around two sides only so you have to remove the device to use it. So I give it 4 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover but overpriced!, 24 May 2012
Skypilot "Skypilot" (Sedbergh, Cumbria) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this cover at the same time as I bought my Kindle Touch on a visit to the States, benefiting from the dollar price and delivered direct to my Vegas Suite! At the time I did think the 20$ was quite expensive for the case but was convinced by the reviews on Amazon.com. It's even dearer on Amazon UK!

I am glad I bought the case because it has proved to be just right. I don't like extra bulk on my Kindle Touch when reading and wanted a removable case simply to protect it in my pocket or bag. The Zip is fine and I've had no problems at all with its durability. The fabric of the case itself is thick enough to do it's job without adding too much extra weight or bulk - in fact I've used my Kindle on deployment in Afghanistan and this case has been perfect - allowing me to carry the Kindle around in the thigh pocket of my combat trousers so it's available whenever I have time for reading. The honeycomb padding on the inside of the case does a good job of protecting the eReader - but I've found it leaves a feint mark on the Kindle itself over a period of several months' use. This is not really any damage, just a sheen that's slightly visible in the right light. The case could offer better protection and better value for money if it offered a thin aluminum sheet embedded in the case to protect the screen itself from sharp knocks.

The leather 'strap' on the outside of the case is great for carrying it - but also for clipping my Kandle by Ozeri II in Graphite -- Designed for the Amazon Kindle (fits latest generation Kindle and all models), and other eBook readers to the Kindle case so that's readily available as well!

I guess Amazon will go on ripping us off with accessories like this case and the similarly overpriced Kandle just so long as we keep buying them! Resist if you can - but they are both good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over-priced but a necessity, 26 Oct. 2011
I bought the Kindle as a gift expecting a box full of goodies, however I had to buy a seperate charger and one of these sleeve's.
The charger should come in the box in my mind, as the iPhone range does.
The sleeve is a necessity but VERY over-priced. Amazon know this is the only sleeve that will do whats needed hence the price.

What turned from a £89 xmas gift has now turned into £130 (inc P+P) because of the 'other add ons'

C'mon guys give us a break, where' your Xmas spirit?!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Violated, 17 Oct. 2011
I have bought many things on Amazon and this is the first time I feel I need to write a review. I wanted a cover to protect my shiny new kindle, it soon became apparent that there aren't many available for the new model. The ones that are there are painfully expensive. I thought I would just buy this one as it was just a basic cover to put the kindle in when carrying/storing it, which is what I needed. Now that it has arrived, I feel slightly violated... Honestly, if this was a cover for anything else such as a small laptop etc, It would be no more than £5 or £6. It's nothing special, made of cheap materials and has a tacky feel to it, the zipper seems cheap and weak. I would say look for another cover because of the price but they are all this expensive, absolutely crazy, we are being seriously ripped off.

It does the job though so I give it 1 star for that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Zip Sleeve, 5 Nov. 2011
Very smart looking piece of kit that protects the new kindle well. But please do something about the exorpitant price.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Kindle, 29 Feb. 2012
I love my kindle case keeps it clean and safe. It as a hard lining which keeps it in tact easy to zip into and out of.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Zip Sleeve Rip-Off, 26 Dec. 2011
I feel that, at £24.99, this item is a total rip-off. Had I seen the item before purchase, I would certainly not have bought it. £5.00 would be a maximum price, in my view. Had it not been opened as a gift, it would have been returned immediately. I would certainly not recommend that anyone purchase this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality Zip, 28 Dec. 2011
After initially being impressed with this item due to it's lightweight design; the zip failed within a month and has rendered the product useless. I'd suggest buying a sleeve or Kindle cover with a clip/magnetic lock rather than a zip.