4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely case!
I ordered this case with a sense of trepidation having read the other reviews. But I knew the elastic across the corners on the other cases would really start to grate and then I'd end up ordering this one anyway.

It arrived today and I have to say I'm thrilled with it and am so glad I went with my instincts. I'm pleased with the colour (olive green). It's not...
Published on 27 April 2012 by C. Tripp

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover
Neat cover with smooth leather front. Unfortunately, the leather is quite soft and scratches easily. Overall it it slim and good looking and folds back well to allow ease of use.
Published on 12 Jun 2012 by C. Robson

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon cover, 29 May 2012
Fantastic really lightweight and my kindle fits perfect and is well protected although expensive worth every penny a must accessory for every kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 2 July 2014
Bookie (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Strong, sturdy, the Touch fits snugly. It's basically a solid but lightweight plastic case covered in leather on the outside and soft lined inner. Folds back when open so easy to use. It was a snip at 7.99 and I'm pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Perfect fit as expected. Wouldn't have paid full price, but very very pleased with it. Lightweight and very slim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Aug 2013
This is a great case. Well made, perfect fit, easy to hold, the front folds all the way to the back and stylish. Great colour too.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover, 1 Sep 2012
looks and feels great, very handy, stylish look, comfortable and protects well at the same time. I can recommend this at anyone, however if you're a night reader a little light would be handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 23 Aug 2012
Mr. B. R. Knell (Fareham, Hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Touch Leather Cover, Black (will only fit Kindle Touch) (Accessory)
Travelling with my Kindle Touch without using a case was a somewhat fraught experience with me always wondering if the screen was adequately protected. Deciding that it wasn't I started looking for a suitable case for it.

Because I like the size, thickness and weight of the Kindle I didn't want a case that was too thick or heavy and at first I was drawn to a sleeve. I found that they tended to be rather ugly and not protective enough. I looked at flip covers and a variety of book-type covers before settling for this one. I find it fits the Kindle Touch tightly without adding an unacceptable amount of bulk. It is comfortable to hold and protects the screen very well.

If I had a complaint - and it would only be a minor one - I would say that the surface of the case gets marked quite easily. But then, being leather, it's par for the course and is perhaps a measure of how well it protects the Kindle which remains undamaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover - slightly prone to scratching, 22 Aug 2012
K. Curtis - See all my reviews
I purchased this cover for my Kindle Touch to keep it protected while on the go and I have been very pleased with it so far. It is real leather (though I thought it would be slightly softer/texturised to touch than it is) and fits the Kindle perfectly. It feels quite solid when fitted and makes the Kindle look far more discreet. The leather does tend to scratch easily though, which I initally thought would add character but now I am not so sure. It is a little pricey however but probably worth it for the perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Aug 2012
This cover is excellent quality, very well made and hard wearing when you consider the price. I have had other more expensive covers that have not been anything like as good as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 9 Aug 2012
Great addition to my new Kindle.
It protects the kindle whist making you feel you are reading a paper book.
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 8 July 2012
Yes, it's expensive. I bought a cheaper one first. It didn't quite fit and the elastic around the corners felt cheap. I gritted my teeth, sent the original one back and paid for the real thing. Real, understated class; slender and neat. I love it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 331 | Next ›