5.0 out of 5 stars very smart
This leather cover fits the kindle so perfectly, you would think that it was an integral part of the design. It's sleek, elegant and matches my wallet-purse exactly.
A vey stylish handbag addition.
Published on 7 July 2012 by SueCo

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover
THis cover is really not a very attractive colour and not at all the colour that it appears online.Its more like a sludgy gold. I bought it for my husband but there is no way he would use a kindle cover this colour.
Published on 13 Jan 2012 by Janie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Leather Cover, Olive Green (will only fit Kindle) (Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and not very pretty, 13 Nov 2011
Main problem is the colour: it definitely looks different from the one on the photos above and not very nice. Of course that's a personal taste thing, but I've asked friends and none liked it. Also the "green" doesn't go well at all with the grey interior.

Additionally, it gets scratched and indented very easily it seems. I've only unpacked it and there's already a slight flaw...

At least it's well manufactured and fits your kindle well. Not a lot of protection, since you can't close it.

TL;DR
+ well made, right size
- seriously ugly colour (I'm starting to wonder if maybe mine is a manufacturing fault...)
- easily destroyed
- expensive

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 10 Nov 2011
I ordered this product in the middle of October and have only just received it. Having received the order, the front when tapped, sounds like cardboard. It looks well made and the full plastic back guard looks like it will hold and protect the Kindle well. It is also a lovely colour, and not one that the other manufacturers tend to make. However for over £30 I think the price is really not justifed especially as it is made on mass in China. I believe that you are paying a premium price just for the name. The cover also does not have a clasp or anything to keep it closed when not in use. Needless to say I will be returning this item and buying one of the cheaper versions ensuring that my sister has a few more presents for christmas!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good case - poor longevity, 15 July 2012
This case is a very good design but not very well constructed. I bought mine before going on holiday. I have only owned the case for 2 weeks using it on holiday. I have not mistreated it in fact keeping the kindle in its case in a bag within my bag to protect it. Unfortunately the edges of the leather have started to come away in several places. It is not just my case as my partner has the same case and that one is also suffering the same fate. Good design but poor construction!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Dec 2012
I bought this cover in Olive and I like it. Feels good and the colour is unusual and looks nice. I do howeer think it is overpriced compared to the cost of the Kindle device itself. I am not too bothered by the lack of closure strap as commented by other reviewers since once I put it in my handbag it doesn't fall open, so the Kindle screen remains protected.

5.0 out of 5 stars very smart, 7 July 2012
SueCo (Didcot, Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
A vey stylish handbag addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 4 July 2012
This product is fab! It is a perfect fit to the kindle and has a sleek looking finish. I would definitely reccommend this product to anyone, definitely worth it

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool kindle cover, 30 Dec 2011
My kindle cover arrived 2 days after ordering, 1 day early. It does the job perfectly, the kindle fits snuggly and the cover is really sturdy.
The only thing to complain about is the price, in my opinion it's worth £10-£15, but I still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant fit!, 28 July 2013
The fit and weight of the cover is excellent. It is light weight and of good quality. My husband did not want to pay the amount I did for the Amazon kindle case so went to ebay and tried to get similar cases for far cheaper but they were either too heavy or did not fit as well. Two attempts later and he is now looking to buy the amazon kindle one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle cover, 17 Jun 2013
Perfect fit. Lovely colour. Very pleased. Its a very strong cover and as I do a lot of reading, hopefully it will stand the test of time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›