5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by Liz

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover
THis cover is really not a very attractive colour and not at all the colour that it appears online.Its more like a sludgy gold. I bought it for my husband but there is no way he would use a kindle cover this colour.
Published on 13 Jan. 2012 by Janie

1.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Amazon Kindle Leather Cover, Olive Green (will only fit Kindle) (Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and not very pretty, 13 Nov. 2011
Main problem is the colour: it definitely looks different from the one on the photos above and not very nice. Of course that's a personal taste thing, but I've asked friends and none liked it. Also the "green" doesn't go well at all with the grey interior.

Additionally, it gets scratched and indented very easily it seems. I've only unpacked it and there's already a slight flaw...

At least it's well manufactured and fits your kindle well. Not a lot of protection, since you can't close it.

TL;DR
+ well made, right size
- seriously ugly colour (I'm starting to wonder if maybe mine is a manufacturing fault...)
- easily destroyed
- expensive

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 10 Nov. 2011
I ordered this product in the middle of October and have only just received it. Having received the order, the front when tapped, sounds like cardboard. It looks well made and the full plastic back guard looks like it will hold and protect the Kindle well. It is also a lovely colour, and not one that the other manufacturers tend to make. However for over £30 I think the price is really not justifed especially as it is made on mass in China. I believe that you are paying a premium price just for the name. The cover also does not have a clasp or anything to keep it closed when not in use. Needless to say I will be returning this item and buying one of the cheaper versions ensuring that my sister has a few more presents for christmas!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good case - poor longevity, 15 July 2012
This case is a very good design but not very well constructed. I bought mine before going on holiday. I have only owned the case for 2 weeks using it on holiday. I have not mistreated it in fact keeping the kindle in its case in a bag within my bag to protect it. Unfortunately the edges of the leather have started to come away in several places. It is not just my case as my partner has the same case and that one is also suffering the same fate. Good design but poor construction!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 7 Feb. 2012
I have found this cover perfect for its purpose. It is really light and slim - when you are reading you are unaware of it and only see the kindle itself. In fact it has an advantage over the kindle on its own as it provides a bit more grip to hold while reading. I read perfectly comfortably, holding it and changing pages with one hand. The front flap folds around to the back easily and you do not notice it at all. It's very smart and streamlined, no awkward poppers or catches and no slipping around in ill fitting straps. The fitting is very good I think, as it protects the kindle all around the edges. You can also easily remove it if you want to (if you follow the picture instructions you'll find they show you how to exit it via gently pulling one of the corners, which does work with no problems). I feel confident that my kindle is protected enough to put it down around the house. I have not taken it out in my bag yet, but I expect that will be fine too. I can see that it could open up and let something in to scratch the screen, but I guess I will put it in a section of my bag, or even my pocket, where that can't happen. I don't see that there will be a problem with that - and I'm more interested in being able to whip it out and get reading in one swift movement anyway! The olive green is lovely - less masculine than the black, but more robust in terms of not looking dirty than a paler yellow would have been. Overall, not cheap, but I feel that it has added to my enjoyment of my kindle and made my kindle fit for my lifestyle, which means that I use it all the time which increases its value for money too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Dec. 2012
I bought this cover in Olive and I like it. Feels good and the colour is unusual and looks nice. I do howeer think it is overpriced compared to the cost of the Kindle device itself. I am not too bothered by the lack of closure strap as commented by other reviewers since once I put it in my handbag it doesn't fall open, so the Kindle screen remains protected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design with some flaws, 25 Aug. 2012
The Kindle fits securely in the cover with no annoying overlap across the front to hold it in. The quality of the material and the finish is excellent, but I was very disappointed that there was no clip/magnet/strap to keep the cover closed. For the price I expected more from this product - £30.99 is very expensive.

The photos for the Olive Green cover are also very inconsistent. One shows it as muddy green leather, but in the next image it looks more yellow/green, and in another it appears to be a more apple green suede! Unfortunately the closest image to reality is the muddy one, which further added to my disappointment as I was hoping for a green that was actually green, and not brown.

As a product it is good, but not for me. I will be returning mine soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool kindle cover, 30 Dec. 2011
My kindle cover arrived 2 days after ordering, 1 day early. It does the job perfectly, the kindle fits snuggly and the cover is really sturdy.
The only thing to complain about is the price, in my opinion it's worth £10-£15, but I still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars very smart, 7 July 2012
SueCo (Didcot, Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This leather cover fits the kindle so perfectly, you would think that it was an integral part of the design. It's sleek, elegant and matches my wallet-purse exactly.
A vey stylish handbag addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 4 July 2012
This product is fab! It is a perfect fit to the kindle and has a sleek looking finish. I would definitely reccommend this product to anyone, definitely worth it