on 20 June 2013
This item arrived with no presetation box. Just the watch within a strip of celophane. There was no guarantee from 'HUGO BOSS'.
I have complained to AMAZON twice about it. The first time I was promised that the fullfillment team would be in touch within 48 hours yet I heard nothing. Days later I contacted them again and I was promised that the fullfillment team would be in touch within 48 hours. Days later again and I am still waiting. I shall contact them for a third time about it.
on 21 January 2015
Great looking watch! Does what it says on the tin, the Hugo Boss presentation was also a high standard. My wife bought it as a xmas present with the instructions that it was only to be worn for best, I haven't taken it off yet! Very pleased indeed!
on 6 September 2013
Before i bought this product i thought to buy Armani but i changed my mind and i bought Hugo Boss after product reached me i saw that my opinion was right . Thank you very much.
on 21 February 2015
Xmas present for my bf. He loved it!! Specially to make his friends jealous.
on 15 October 2015
Looks fab on very classy for the money,good time keeper looks great on ladies too.
on 16 January 2016
Good watch although the Hugo boss wording is scratched on arrival!!
on 8 April 2016
Excellent and beautiful watch
on 4 March 2016
Great watch!
on 22 March 2015
Nice watch. Excellent super fast delivery.

See one answered question